PDA

View Full Version : D&D Adventure Game. Tuesday Nights UK Time

skybluerob
October 30th, 2006, 09:03
Hello,

I'm currently looking for some additional players for our D&D Adventure game. It is D&D 'lite' so ideal for beginners, but also fun for anyone who fancies a bit of hack n slash dungeon action.

I am looking to move this to Tuesday nights, but this could cause problems with some of our regular players.

So if anyone is interested in a Tuesday night game UK time (afternoon for American players), please let me know. We start at 7:30 pm and play until about 10pm.

The game won't be a huge commitment, as it won't matter if you can't make some sessions.

The characters are pre-gen, but after a few more weeks we will be looking to roll some up and start a campaign.

Cheers.

Rob.

mrbyte
October 30th, 2006, 10:40
Yeah I'm interested, let me know the details
Tuesdays tends to be good for me.

Steve

skybluerob
October 30th, 2006, 13:35
Hi Steve,

Hope you are well mate.

If Tuesdays suit you then please join us at this link https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=122

Cheers.

Rob.

skybluerob
October 31st, 2006, 20:22
Bump,

We are still after a couple more players for this game. Please let me know if you want to play.

Rob.

Iggy
November 28th, 2006, 19:05
There's been a power cut in Northampton so you may have problems getting into tonights game. Keep trying to sign in though and hopefully Rob will be back on at some point.

Blue Haven
November 29th, 2006, 17:00
Hi there Rob
Can i join this time? i feel much better and i´m looking for some serial killings so...if i can join tell me ok?
Bye and Hugs

Blue Haven
December 5th, 2006, 16:27
Thanks for the ignore! see you around...

skybluerob
December 5th, 2006, 22:15
Sorry Blue, I didn't see your post.

The game is full at the moment and we are half way through a campaign.

I hope you find a game.

Rob.

Blue Haven
December 6th, 2006, 21:18
Ok thanks...sorry if i was rude ok?
Hugs

Blue Haven
December 17th, 2006, 14:44
Hi Rob :)
I´m looking for some special christmas present like...playing with you guys again...what do you think...?
Hugs and merry christmas. :)

skybluerob
December 19th, 2006, 11:57
Hi Blue,

We currently have a full group at the moment.

Have a Merry Christmas.

Rob.

Blue Haven
December 25th, 2006, 01:29
Ok Rob :(
Merry christmas to you and a happy new year :)
I hope to play with you guys soon...