PDA

View Full Version : Mystic Geneturge?

goodmanje
September 13th, 2019, 01:59
I noticed the Geneturge Connection from the Armory doesn't appear in the Mystic classes list of connections.

Samarex
September 13th, 2019, 12:57
I noticed the Geneturge Connection from the Armory doesn't appear in the Mystic classes list of connections.

Open the Core rules and the Armory, then open the sidebar classes and hit the Update All in the top left.

This should update your Core rule book with the new Class Options from the Armory.

goodmanje
September 14th, 2019, 00:03
Hmmm.... So I have the Core rules and Armory loaded in the library (I assume thats what you mean when you said to open them), then I hit Update All from the Classes list but I still don't see Geneturge show up under the Mystic class special features where the other connections are listed. What am I doing wrong?

Samarex
September 14th, 2019, 01:03
Hmmm.... So I have the Core rules and Armory loaded in the library (I assume thats what you mean when you said to open them), then I hit Update All from the Classes list but I still don't see Geneturge show up under the Mystic class special features where the other connections are listed. What am I doing wrong?

Your not doing anything wrong. Its the Armory mod, it was updated to fix this issue. Im checking on the status of the update to Live.
Its on test server now just waiting for live update

Samarex
September 16th, 2019, 00:52
This has been verified, The Armory was on the list of updates for Sept 10 but something happen and it was not pushed to live, I brought it up to them and it will be updated on Tuesday standard update.

Once updated the missing data will be there.

Samarex
September 18th, 2019, 12:17
The updated Armory module is now on Live server
Your missing Mystic Connection is now showing..