PDA

View Full Version : FG PF 2.0 Q: add reactions to action tab?

CinderByte
September 10th, 2019, 02:39
Hi all. New to Fantasy Grounds & Pathfinder 2.0.

I'm trying to make several characters in preparation for 1st campaign. I like to theorycraft & make multiple PCs in case the others in my group want to play specific classes (I try to balance out the group :)).
I am in the process of creating a Dwarven Champion (Paladin) using the tracker, but when I reach the step for manually adding the class ability: Retributive Strike, I cannot add it to the Actions tab on my character sheet.
I like to have all my options (action, spell, reactions) in one place for quicker gameplay.

Is there a way to custom add a reaction to the Actions tab for characters? Would this fall under an Action, Spell, or Feat? How would you add the enhancers at later levels (9: Divine Smite & 11: Exalt)?
Or is the PF 2.0 still being worked on/updated & i'm just jumping ahead?

Trenloe
September 10th, 2019, 02:50
Welcome to the FG forums CinderByte!

You can manually create custom actions/reactions on the Action tab - create a new spell class section (I find it easier to pick a Focus spell class unless you want to track number of uses of actions, in which case create a spells tab). Then manually add "spell" entries" to the new spell class - and right-click to add any actions that might be appropriate.

In a future FG release action records will be better implemented and in their own section of the character sheet.

CinderByte
September 10th, 2019, 03:12
Welcome to the FG forums CinderByte!

You can manually create custom actions/reactions on the Action tab - create a new spell class section (I find it easier to pick a Focus spell class unless you want to track number of uses of actions, in which case create a spells tab). Then manually add "spell" entries" to the new spell class - and right-click to add any actions that might be appropriate.

In a future FG release action records will be better implemented and in their own section of the character sheet.

Perfect!
Yeah, I was trying to add the Retributive Strike in the Actions Library section, but that wouldn't drag over as well.
Custom spell section works & now I can add Shield Block there as well. Thanks!