PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player LF Saturday Game EST US Time Zone Prefer 5E

Teddylawrd
September 7th, 2019, 20:33
FG License: Ultimate
Time Zone: Eastern Time USA
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Saturday, weekly / bi-weekly / once a month really up for whatever, afternoons would probably be best.
Term: Long Term
Voice: Yes, Discord preferred

Game System Preferred: Pathfinder, D&D 5E
Game System Experience: Pathfinder; played roughly a year in a Pathfinder Campaign, D&D 5E; have played for roughly a year in a 5E campaign and have DMed a session for roughly 8 or so months.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Fairly new, have been working on running a session on FGs have ran 2 sessions and I have started to get familiar with the program. Still learning though.

Character Type Preferred: Don't really have a preference when it comes to class or type i'm willing to play pretty much whatever role is needed. However if i'm going to be making a fighter I would be hopeful that multiclassing is allowed.
About me: I'm looking to get into a long term game with a group of people that I can have a good time with and enjoy ourselves on a Saturday evening. I am open to playing any type of game all aspects of the game I find to be interesting, combat and roleplay are both things I enjoy about TTRPGs. I'm pretty easy going, shouldn't have a problem getting a long with a group of players or the DM for that matter. My previous experience playing both Pathfinder and D&D 5E has come with the same group of players, we started off in Pathfinder and eventually converted our main campaign to 5E after about a year of playing. The group of players as a whole are really into the game and at one point we had 4 different campaigns running at the same time. At the moment our group has kind of come to a stand still and i'm looking to get involved with a new group of people and get in and have some fun playing some D&D.

I hope you will consider me for your campaign
- Teddylawrd