PDA

View Full Version : Including Portraits in a Ruleset

LordEntrails
September 2nd, 2019, 18:06
Related to including tokens, I'm actually look to include portraits in a ruleset. (The use of portratis has been pointed out to me to be more functional for use with the Character Selection window etc).

Is there anyway to include a folder of portraits in a ruleset? If so, how? Thanks in advance :)

Talyn
September 2nd, 2019, 18:36
I'd say just make a .ppk that will download along with your ruleset. Especially if you're working on something that will be official and download via the launcher. Everything gets attached to the SVN for that product, and that determines what downloads. C&C alone has the /ruleset/ itself, three /modules/ a couple /extensions/ and some /tokens/ so knock yourself out, man. Don't worry about keeping yourself trapped in someone else's box.

LordEntrails
September 2nd, 2019, 19:05
I'd say just make a .ppk that will download along with your ruleset. Especially if you're working on something that will be official and download via the launcher. Everything gets attached to the SVN for that product, and that determines what downloads. C&C alone has the /ruleset/ itself, three /modules/ a couple /extensions/ and some /tokens/ so knock yourself out, man. Don't worry about keeping yourself trapped in someone else's box.

Not an official ruleset, so not advantage of the SVN/Updater integration.