PDA

View Full Version : LFG Experienced Player

MarsDnD
September 2nd, 2019, 00:33
Name: Mars

Time Zone: CDT

Availability: Weekly or every other week Mon-Sat 6 PM - 12 PM

Game: D&D 5e, 3.5e or 3.0e

Type: Home brew campaign or westmarch style game. I would prefer not to play a module.

Discord: Mars#0080

Experienced D&D player seeking a campaign to join. I am available for the time slots above and flexible as to what type of character I am expected to play or create and will fill the role you desire (tank, healer, dps, range dps, utility etc). Adhering to specific books or homebrew rule set is not a problem whatsoever. Feel free to drop a DM or send a message via Discord. I am extremely easy going and like to joke around/enjoy being around other people. The tone of the campaign does not matter to me as long as it is grounded by realistic rules be it fun, serious nature etc. If you were to ask me what I would class I preferred to play, it would be a druid, warlock, fighter, cleric or rogue in that order, it really depends on the setting. Unfortunately I am not available on Sunday because I DM my own campaign Sunday nights from 7 PM - 11 PM.

LordBalkoth
September 4th, 2019, 04:06
Can see if this Pathfinder campaign interests you (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?40373-LFP-for-Wednesday-Night-Pathfinder-Campaign-(8-EST-7-CST-5-PST)).