PDA

View Full Version : So is there a way to fix this?

computertrucker
September 1st, 2019, 04:07
Hey everyone. Ive never created a ruleset. However I just downloaded a 3rd party one made by a fan that was open sourced and im guessing it isnt compliant or he didnt finish portions of it. It is for the Iron Kingdoms RPG.

Here is a link to the ruleset in question
https://www.reddit.com/r/ikrpg/comments/39e77h/fantasy_grounds_ikfmf_ruleset_updated_and/

Anyway The character sheet seems to work. But anytime i try to do anything else with it. IE start inputting items etc. I get a message or multiple messages saying No vertical Anchor Defined.

Anyone know how to fix this problem?

Thanks.

Moon Wizard
September 1st, 2019, 04:16
That means that the layout information on the sheet is not set up correctly; and was probably never finished on the sheet throwing the errors.

The “no vertical anchor defined” error means that there is no top or bottom anchor defined for a field within a window; so the layout code has no idea where to put the control.

Regards,
JPG

computertrucker
September 1st, 2019, 04:18
Is there anyway to fix it? I’ve never messed with the ruleset editor. ��*♂️

damned
September 1st, 2019, 04:29
Is there anyway to fix it? I’ve never messed with the ruleset editor. ��*♂️

There is not ruleset editor as such. Rulesets are developed in XML and Lua - both of which can be written/edited in any code or text editor.

Crack open the ruleset and start following the clues provided by the error messages and make small changes to the code - anchors are all in XML (almost all anyway and certainly all in older rulesets).