PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player LF Any game, any system, at any time.

Azildnd
August 31st, 2019, 17:08
FG License: Have an Ultimate License
Time Zone: EST (UTC -4)
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Any day at any time currently.
Term: Looking for a long term campaign
Voice: Prefer to use voice.

Game System Preferred: Literally any system is fine.
Game System Experience: I have knowledge and have GMed and played in CoC, PF, D&D 3 / 4 / 5, Numenera, The Cypher System, and a few other systems as well. Clearly I like to crunch rule books in my free time because I'm weird like that.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: I"m decently familiar with FG, I can easily create a character and use the software, but I'm not very familiar with it's inner workings.

Character Type Preferred: I can play anything that the party needs, and am more than willing to be that flex slot for a group. If I have to pick my favorites, I enjoy playing Paladins the most.
About me: I am 28, and I very much like mature gaming. I'm not looking for the most serious of sessions all the time as I do enjoy having fun, but I like when a party really gets into the RP and the world that the Game Master has put in place for us. While I do love my RP, I also consider myself to play optimized characters unless there's a character quirk that I just think would be interesting. I know that we are not all a fit for every table, so I hope to join in a couple of sessions and see how it all works out. If you're looking for another player for just about any system please feel free to shoot me a PM and we can go from there!

LordBalkoth
September 4th, 2019, 04:07
Can see if this campaign interests you. (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?40373-LFP-for-Wednesday-Night-Pathfinder-Campaign-(8-EST-7-CST-5-PST))