PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder 2nd edition new long term campaign mondays 8pm-12am EST USA

KILLGORE
August 30th, 2019, 20:45
Campaign name: Pathfinder Monday nights!

Ruleset: Pathfinder 2nd Edition

Requirements: Fantasy Grounds Virtual Tabletop demo or better (GM has Ultimate license) installed and ready to play, Discord voice utility, and a working microphone and headset.

Game date, frequency and time: Monday nights from 8pm-11pm Eastern standard time New York-USA.

Character Creation: You will begin at 8th level. Currently playing the Age of Ashes adventure path and into the Cult of Cinders module.

Where to get Discord voice program: https://discordapp.com/download

Discord Server link: https://discord.gg/B2prKY8

Keraki
August 30th, 2019, 21:54
😭 If only 6-10. Well good luck and fun.

Doctor Verbosus
August 31st, 2019, 01:56
I'd definitely be interested. I'm obviously new to Pathfinder 2nd, but I've been gaming for ~30 years, and I'm excited to try the new edition. I'm probably going to be GMing for a few friends in a face-to-face group, but I'd like to try playing, too.

I've got an FG license and also have experience gaming via Discord. The time also works well for me.

KILLGORE
August 31st, 2019, 02:59
Sounds good I will PM you with some of our information shortly! Thank you!

Arkaerial
August 31st, 2019, 22:53
I'd be interested in playing Pathfinder 2. My concern is I work in IT and have to do on call rotation every 6-7 weeks.

KILLGORE
September 1st, 2019, 18:24
I'd be interested in playing Pathfinder 2. My concern is I work in IT and have to do on call rotation every 6-7 weeks.

I found a couple people so for now I'll close this thread. I will reopen it for those interested IF one of my 5 players drops in the next few weeks. Thanks everyone!

jmcampbell
September 2nd, 2019, 04:19
If you have an opening appear. I'm on east coast, always free Monday evenings currently. Would love to play PF2. I have a regular license and have played on FG before, but only one shots here and there. I've gamed quite a bit with Roll20 and Google hangouts before.

KILLGORE
September 2nd, 2019, 16:43
If you have an opening appear. I'm on east coast, always free Monday evenings currently. Would love to play PF2. I have a regular license and have played on FG before, but only one shots here and there. I've gamed quite a bit with Roll20 and Google hangouts before.

Ok I have 1 on waiting list and I will add you to it. Over the next 2 weeks or so I will find out if I have a solid group or a loose end and then I will adjust. Thanks guys!

KILLGORE
September 2nd, 2019, 16:47

I am also in IT but I have a set 5 day. Monday and Tuesdays are my weekends, hence the monday night game. I dont have an issue if a player misses a week or two due to life issues of course. I will miss a game like today for instance due to Labor day. So if I have an opening in the next few weeks, let me know if your interested here.

Arkaerial
September 9th, 2019, 00:49
Sorry for the delay on replying since I was on call last week and spent most of it at the office. I am still interested if you have an opening come up.

KILLGORE
September 10th, 2019, 15:20
Will do! I also had to postpone my opening game last night due to work but I will start next monday and let you know if we need more in the next few weeks here. Thanks for the interest!

DenverDrew
September 11th, 2019, 00:17
I'd also be interested if a spot opens up. I've been playing D&D for years, played Pathfinder 1e for a bit, and I DM 2 games a week of 5e. Looking to get my feet wet in 2e, I have an FG license and a character ready to roll. Hit me up if a spot opens.

KILLGORE
September 15th, 2019, 02:44
I will turn this into sort of a campaign journal. Might be interesting. I am running the AP from level 1-17 so I am almost positive I will lose and gain players. So instead of abruptly asking for a new player I will give a breakdown of what has happened here, and if I get a spot, that person might be able to better fill the position.

So we are starting on 9/23/19 at 1st level and currently I have 5 players. Wizard, Rogue, Druid, Ranger, and Fighter.

Velocidapper
September 16th, 2019, 16:06
I have Mondays free, and am interested in playing/learning Pathfinder 2.0. Originally, wanted to try my hand at original Pathfinder (and have been fiddling around with it) but I'm willing to give Pathfinder 2.0 a try.
Looking to play a Barbarian. Lizardfolk or Iruxi if possible.

KILLGORE
September 29th, 2019, 05:16
We started the game a couple weeks late but last monday night was the kickoff! I will keep the thread posted from time to time as to the groups progress and if I am looking for more. Right now it seems everyone is a good fit!

KILLGORE
September 29th, 2019, 05:17
will do sir if I have a spot! Might be a while!

KILLGORE
September 29th, 2019, 05:18
I have Mondays free, and am interested in playing/learning Pathfinder 2.0. Originally, wanted to try my hand at original Pathfinder (and have been fiddling around with it) but I'm willing to give Pathfinder 2.0 a try.
Looking to play a Barbarian. Lizardfolk or Iruxi if possible.

will do sir if I have a spot! Might be a while!

KILLGORE
September 29th, 2019, 18:32
Sadly we already had someone drop the game due to not being able to hold the Monday night commitment. I have already reached out to the second person interested and am waiting thier decision to join. I will follow up here soon with another update! Thanks for the interest everyone!

KILLGORE
December 3rd, 2019, 21:14
So an update to this post and our game:

Our current group would like to find another player who wants to take part in a group playing through an adventure path that could take up to a year or longer to play. We are playing on Monday nights and looking for 1-2 others. Monday nights from 8pm-12am EST (Eastern time zone USA). We sometimes start early if the group can afford the time.
We are currently playing in a modified Pathfinder second edition Age of Ashes adventure path. The party is currently at the end of the first module and this is a great time for a new person to come into the game. No need to having to know the rules to heavily as we are just getting the hang of the basics ourselves.
We currently have a rogue, wizard, and druid who are solid with their roles in the group. I am looking for someone not to fill a specific campaign role but someone who is wanting to play out an adventure path.

KILLGORE
December 4th, 2019, 03:04
Found 2 more people so for now we will see what the story tells of their fate. I will post here when I need more bodies...

RicoPolo
December 4th, 2019, 04:14
This would be a perfect time for me. Please keep me in mind if you have openings in the future.

KILLGORE
December 4th, 2019, 18:37
I sure will keep you in mind! Thanks for the interest!

KILLGORE
October 19th, 2020, 15:38
Pulling this thread out of the filling cabinet....

LOOKING FOR 1 PLAYER for Pathfinder 2e Monday evenings from 8pm to 11pm EST (Eastern standard time USA). You will be starting out at 8th level. We are currently playing the Age of Ashes Adventure Path and have a group of 4 players and 5 player characters in game. I am looking for 1 more person to take the spot of someone who has returned to work after lockdown this summer and can no longer make the Monday night slots. Please PM me if you are interested.

Sharedrpg242
October 20th, 2020, 12:48
Sending a Msg.

KILLGORE
January 21st, 2021, 01:31
Back again folks! One of our long time players is no longer able to participate in our Pathfinder 2E game. I am running the Age of Ashes adventure path and would like to see if there is another who would like to play? The very first post of this thread still applies but we are now 8-11pm Mondays EST.
The 4 other players are running level 9 right now. You will be starting a 10th level character in the second edition rules. All core rules apply. This would be a good time for a new player wanting to start with a higher level. Our current group consists of a bard, a champion, a ranger and his companion, and a fighter. We would definitely benefit from a healer type or even a roguish healer which could be interesting as far as roleplaying goes. Please PM me and I will reply as soon as I can.

Tanith
September 10th, 2021, 00:29
If you have an opening. I'm interested. Seasoned player 2.5 years experience with 1e and 2e. I can play any class or race. I know 2e rules pretty well I'm considering GMing soon and have a basic understanding of coding in FG. I'm chill, no drama, appreciate my group and here to have fun. email me if interested [email protected]

Hobnglaive
September 10th, 2021, 20:52
I may be interested and you could put me on your wait list. I already played ages, a year ago, however I could play it again and not spoil anything.