Day of week and time: Tuesday starting at 6-7pm
Planned Duration & Frequency: weekly, sessions will go 3-4 hours

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? no

Roleplay & Combat mix: probably 40/60, will vary from session to session
Number of Players in game & needed: prefer 4 or 5, no more than 6
Character starting level & equipment: level 1, 27-point buy

Details of your scenario: Hello all! I am a new DM, recently returned to D&D after many years. I am hoping to start a new campaign and I'm looking for 2-3 new-to-D&D players who are willing to commit to a weekly game. I am particularly keen to enlist a mature group with diverse origins, backgrounds, and genders! We will do published adventures. No evil alignments please, murder-hobo's need not apply. Please PM me here if you think you might be interested in a group focused on team-building, respect for your fellow players (and their time), and having fun while exploring the world of D&D.

BigDaddyBash
August 30th, 2019, 20:29
I may be interested.

Sandman59
August 31st, 2019, 16:06
I am interested. I live in Virginia. Time zone fits.

imjedi
September 1st, 2019, 05:01
I would be interested if you still have room. I am in AZ, but my daily work schedule is done by 2:30 so making the start time is not an issue.

My info. Been gaming for close to 30 years. 5e experience is mostly form the last year of play with another group of friends. I have an ultimate license for FG, but that really doesn’t matter. Discord use is minimal but I am sure I could figure it out.

Just an older guy looking to have some fun gaming on Tuesday nights. Willing to play basically anything that allows for some brains. I don’t like to be a hack and slash tool.

VisageofDeath
September 1st, 2019, 08:09
(Very) new player, interested, from Virginia.

meatshield1000
September 1st, 2019, 13:21
While don't qualify as new to D&D, I would be interested in hearing more if there is still room.

groney4
September 1st, 2019, 17:34
Interested

nordswordjake
September 1st, 2019, 21:24
Hey I'm down to play if you'll have me. I've been struggling to find a group do to my always changing work schedule. I'm currently AD and stationed in south dakota.

VisageofDeath
September 1st, 2019, 22:36
Hey I'm down to play if you'll have me. I've been struggling to find a group do to my always changing work schedule. I'm currently AD and stationed in south dakota.
Hey man I'm looking for a group that is open to help someone start into D&D. Btw also MIL status, hmu if you feel like it

nordswordjake
September 1st, 2019, 23:26
Hey dude, id be down to start our own group if we can grab a couple more players. I could buy some already premade adventures next pay day.

nordswordjake
September 2nd, 2019, 00:12
Hey man I'm looking for a group that is open to help someone start into D&D. Btw also MIL status, hmu if you feel like it

Hey dude, id be down to start our own group if we can grab a couple more players. I could buy some already premade adventures next pay day.

MarsDnD
September 2nd, 2019, 00:14
Interested. Feel free to DM me on discord Mars#0080 or send a message here.

VisageofDeath
September 6th, 2019, 05:42

im game, do we have a dm/gm?

VisageofDeath
September 6th, 2019, 05:56

Definately game for that, i have a few extra players who arent MIL status but still fun to hang out with if you are open for that?

meatshield1000
September 6th, 2019, 12:12
Definately game for that, i have a few extra players who arent MIL status but still fun to hang out with if you are open for that?

I would be down for that if the original poster has what he needs and we can form a second group everyone wins.

Evilbane
September 6th, 2019, 16:57
I'm very interested. I'm a 50+ down to earth male. Just started playing D&D again after not having played in 20+ years. I've played every class and DM'd (20+ years ago) but I prefer melee types. I'm flexible though and I will play whatever class will benefit the team the most. I also just created my FG account. So, still on the free version. My time zone is central time (Iowa). 6pm eastern is doable but 7pm eastern would be ideal.

VisageofDeath
September 6th, 2019, 17:16
I'm very interested. I'm a 50+ down to earth male. Just started playing D&D again after not having played in 20+ years. I've played every class and DM'd (20+ years ago) but I prefer melee types. I'm flexible though and I will play whatever class will benefit the team the most. I also just created my FG account. So, still on the free version. My time zone is central time (Iowa). 6pm eastern is doable but 7pm eastern would be ideal.
i think i would try to shoot for 8 pm eastern, that way we can get some coast to coast coverage on player base, but you are welcome to join should we be able to find a good group!

Evilbane
September 6th, 2019, 19:51
i think i would try to shoot for 8 pm eastern, that way we can get some coast to coast coverage on player base, but you are welcome to join should we be able to find a good group!

Awesome. Love to join. Meanwhile I'll seek to improve my knowledge of FG so I'm not too much of a noob. :-)

Zantatsu
September 7th, 2019, 11:33
I am down to play I have plenty of ideas I want to try - contact me on discord ZantatsuroTakeshima#5002

Rehllar
September 11th, 2019, 16:11
2 old af experienced players, played since AD&D together in college. Way in to 5e now, looking for permanent game on Tuesdays or Wednesdays. Both have FG and FG unity backers.