PDA

View Full Version : Lfg 1 player - mon - fri 4:30pm gmt. Any system, any setting.

Omnivar
August 29th, 2019, 13:31
FG License: Ultimate
Time Zone: GMT
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Monday to Friday 4:30 pm onwards (Some availability on the weekends but Saturdays after 5pm)
Term: Any, I'm a long term DM looking for a chance to be on the otherside of the screen. I'd love to get into a long term campaign but I will gladly take anything offered.
Voice: Mic and Headset but no camera, appologies. I have discord and skype but I'm more than willing to get anything else.

Game System Preferred: Any
Game System Experience: D&D 3, 3.5, 4 and 5. Pathfinder, Pathfinder 2, Dark Heresy, Black Crusade, Only War, Song of Ice and Fire, Fear Itself, and more. Played most of them, DMed all of them.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: About a years DMing.

Character Type Preferred: Whatever will work well with the party. I have more Ideas than I can count so I'm sure I have something that'll work.
About me: I've been a DM since before I had a rulebook and Dice (making things up as we went along), I've played or run many different systems, settings and genres so I should be able to settle in to any game you've got. As a long time DM I know the struggles so I like to do what I can to help out, be that just kjnowing the rules, supplying tools/equipment/aids or just taking some of the weight off where I can.

please please please et me play, it's been too long :p