PDA

View Full Version : [Looking For Players] Savage Worlds Adventure Edition- The Last Parsec

Daedalus
August 28th, 2019, 16:49
FG License: Ultimate Edition
Game System: Savage Worlds Adventure Edition - The Last Parsec

Time Zone: Eastern Time (USA)
Day of week and time: Friday Nights 7-11 pm
If new game, planned start date: TBD
Planned Duration & Frequency: 4 Hour Sessions Bi-Weekly
Term: Long Tern

Text or Voice: Voice Chat
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: i.e. 50/50
Number of Players in the game & needed: I have 2 and could use 3 more
Character starting level & equipment: Novice Characters
Character restrictions: Only races in the book- No Customer classes

Details of your scenario: As an employee for Jump Corp you were hired for your special skills. You will be part of a crew sent out on dangerous missions. You have been assigned a medic who can also do repairs to assist your crew. Do you have what it takes to work for Jumpcorp?

Link to Game Calendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=3598

YamaShintaku
August 30th, 2019, 02:07
Excellent! I applied. Thanks!

Daedalus
August 30th, 2019, 13:38
Excellent! I applied. Thanks!

*Edit* So I looked at the sign-up and you and another person signed up so we have a total of 4 players total. One more and we are full!

Daedalus
September 2nd, 2019, 04:54
We have space for one more player

sfcspencer
September 2nd, 2019, 18:14
Have never played savage grounds, have played D&D since its conception. have tons of experience in role playing.

YamaShintaku
September 3rd, 2019, 11:42
I was in the same boat until February, when someone showed me Savage Worlds. You should join us. You can get up to speed and a good foundation by simply watching the three crash course videos:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNDmC76wUzk

sfcspencer
September 3rd, 2019, 16:20
watching videos. Would love to join! Is there a discord channel for questions?

Daedalus
September 3rd, 2019, 18:30
watching videos. Would love to join! Is there a discord channel for questions?

I approved you and I am going to send an invite to the channel in a PM

Daedalus
September 3rd, 2019, 18:49
Ok this game is currently full. If anyone would like to go on the waitlist please let me know. We start 9/13/2019 Please check the Discord channel you have all been sent a link for any questions regarding character creation

davidbofinger
September 5th, 2019, 06:35
I would like to play if a vacancy appears. Though to be honest the time won't be ideal during northern winter. (As long as the US is on daylight saving and Australia isn't I'm good.)

Daedalus
September 9th, 2019, 20:04
I would like to play if a vacancy appears. Though to be honest the time won't be ideal during northern winter. (As long as the US is on daylight saving and Australia isn't I'm good.)

Not sure if it is a fit. We play at 7pm ET. I am not sure what the time difference is between here and there

Daedalus
September 16th, 2019, 21:07
Still looking for one more player. If you are interested please let me know.

davidbofinger
September 17th, 2019, 06:41
US ET is GMT-4, Sydney Summer is GMT+11 , so for me it's Saturday 10AM-2PM.

Actually even when the clocks move it's going to be 8AM to noon, which is fine, I must have miscalculated first time.

So sure, I'd like to play. If there's something I should do then email me on [email protected].

Daedalus
September 17th, 2019, 16:41
US ET is GMT-4, Sydney Summer is GMT+11 , so for me it's Saturday 10AM-2PM.

Actually even when the clocks move it's going to be 8AM to noon, which is fine, I must have miscalculated first time.

So sure, I'd like to play. If there's something I should do then email me on [email protected].

Ok you are in. I sent you an email with everything you need. Welcome

Daedalus
September 17th, 2019, 16:42
The game is full. If you are interested in being added to the waitlist please add your name to the calendar entry. Thank you. People will be taken in the order they sign up.