PDA

View Full Version : Tuesday Nights 7pm EST D&D 5E Video Required

Historiker
August 28th, 2019, 05:41
FG License: Ultimate - you would need only the Demo

Game System: D&D 5E

Time Zone: EST

Day of week and time: Tuesday Nights 7pm

If new game, planned start date: In Progress (see notes)

Planned Duration & Frequency: Weekly

Term: Long Term

Text or Voice: Voice and Video

Voice software used: Discord Video Chat

Will this be recorded and/or live streamed: NO

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50

Number of Players in game & needed: Three in game want two more

Character starting level & equipment: Currently level 2

Character restrictions:Players Handbook or Sword Coast Adventure Guide (and [not or] with DM approval)

Details of your scenario and expectations:

We are using Discord Voice and Video so if you want to play you must have the necessary hardware to both be seen as well as see your fellow players. Clear audio and video is a must.

I am running a series of short adventures joined together in an over-arching story that will soon meld into a campaign. The campaign will run up to 20th level.

Teamwork is essential. If you are the type that likes to solve every problem with violence then this is not the group for you. There is lots of fighting but some adventures will rely on you asking yourself "Will my next action result in the party being killed?". NO CHAOTIC characters. Period.

Until the main campaign starts feel free to change characters every week until you find the right fit for you and the group (a few more weeks from now). You carry over all XP,items and money to the new character.

If after a few sessions of play you are asked to leave do not be offended; it is just not a good fit. I am being very picky for this group. I do run two other groups so you might have a better fit in one of those campaigns, just ask. One of those groups are a bunch of murder hobos and we have a great time. (only ask to join one of those if you are asked to leave this one). [I will ignore all responses that do not use the words purple coffee somewhere in the text body]

Adults only, respect other players and other people in general. Don't bring baggage to the game, unless it is a mimic.

Something is traveling across the Border Kingdoms raising the dead; creating as much chaos as possible. Who? Why? And how will you stop them?

EmeraldGordiant
August 29th, 2019, 02:50
Hey, I might be interested in joining. The campaign I was playing in just ended so I'm only DMing a weekend game right now. I'm in EST and I have a stream quality webcam, microphone, and ultimate license.