PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder 2 RPG - Age of Ashes AP 2: Cult of Cinders in FG store

StevenP
August 28th, 2019, 00:06
So it appears Cult of Cinders is now live in the Fantasy Grounds store. Lost Omens World guide probably wont hit till tomorrow.

PoohPuss
August 28th, 2019, 00:27
Now we just need GMs to run it :)

Mentalic
August 28th, 2019, 03:28
You can do it, PoohPuss! Its easy!

PoohPuss
August 28th, 2019, 10:03
You can do it, PoohPuss! Its easy!

I really can't, I've tried many times. I'm afraid I'm singularly suited to being a player. Believe me, it's not for lack of wanting :)

UltimateGM
August 28th, 2019, 12:44
I'm running an Age of Ashes campaign with 4 people. I need to see how hard it would be to modify encounters. What time zone are you in?

PoohPuss
August 28th, 2019, 14:04
I'm running an Age of Ashes campaign with 4 people. I need to see how hard it would be to modify encounters. What time zone are you in?

Is that for me? I'm gonna feel really silly and presumptuous now if it wasn't XD
I'm at UTC+2. How far into the campaign are you?

UltimateGM
August 28th, 2019, 16:10
Is that for me? I'm gonna feel really silly and presumptuous now if it wasn't XD
I'm at UTC+2. How far into the campaign are you?

Yes it was for you. We have completed chapter one and are currently at 2nd level. Currently there is a Dwarven War Priest, Elven Sorcerer, Elven Champion: Paladin, and a goblin Rogue. I am in the US in Virginia we play at 7:00 pm EST until 12 or 1.

PoohPuss
August 28th, 2019, 17:05
Yes it was for you. We have completed chapter one and are currently at 2nd level. Currently there is a Dwarven War Priest, Elven Sorcerer, Elven Champion: Paladin, and a goblin Rogue. I am in the US in Virginia we play at 7:00 pm EST until 12 or 1.

Those are unfortunately just about the only hours of the day I can't play. :p But thanks for the consideration, I really appreciate it :) (Can't wait for an AoA campaign to turn up within a time-range I can make)

shadelon
August 28th, 2019, 17:05
Any idea when Lost Omens World Guide will go up? I keep checking, and still nothing. Trenloe said it would be released on the 28th.

UltimateGM
August 28th, 2019, 18:14
Those are unfortunately just about the only hours of the day I can't play. :p But thanks for the consideration, I really appreciate it :) (Can't wait for an AoA campaign to turn up within a time-range I can make)

It's on Saturdays by the way.

PoohPuss
August 28th, 2019, 18:55
It's on Saturdays by the way.

It's 1am to 6/7am for me. It wound have been fine for a single game-session, but even on Saturdays going for those hours long-term is just a bad idea for me.

StevenP
August 28th, 2019, 20:15
Any idea when Lost Omens World Guide will go up? I keep checking, and still nothing. Trenloe said it would be released on the 28th.

No, I've been waiting and checking all day and wondering the same thing myself.

PoohPuss
August 28th, 2019, 20:20
No, I've been waiting and checking all day and wondering the same thing myself.

Me too, keep hammering the F5. Just got the Newsletter, no World Guide mentioned. No Steam release yet.. Maybe Trenloe forgot before he set out spelunking that supermassive Volcano o_O Then again maybe I'm just impatient. Trying to hold off on purchasing the PDF until I can get the rebate from my FG purchase.

stephan_
August 28th, 2019, 21:35
You still get the discount if you purchase the pdf first as long as you synch the paizo account.

Basically, the discount works both ways.