PDA

View Full Version : From Token Bags to a Picture Bag

Patou
August 26th, 2019, 17:07
Hi FG Team, is it possible to switch the folder bags under Tokens within FG to a display picture. Sometimes going through each bag to find the correct token folder is long. Opening your tokens button and seeing which bag with a picture of the folder or what's in it would be awesome.

Doable?

Moon Wizard
August 26th, 2019, 17:09
Bags are mirrors of file folders in OS. There's no easy way to display what's in a folder easily in a single icon.

Regards,
JPG

Patou
August 26th, 2019, 17:18
ok:)

Armyaircat
October 25th, 2019, 17:46
Is there a way to do it for the Maps? all of my maps are just and exclamation point so I have to go thru each one to see what it looks like. Is there a way to have a thumbnail view of each map?

Trenloe
October 25th, 2019, 17:56
Is there a way to do it for the Maps? all of my maps are just and exclamation point so I have to go thru each one to see what it looks like. Is there a way to have a thumbnail view of each map?
Welcome to the forums Armyaircat!

I answered your question in your other thread. Please try not to duplicate the same question in multiple places - most of the people who will help are monitoring all threads and forums, so posting in multiple places won't give you a faster answer, but it can result in posts all over the place that end up wasting the time of all involved. Hope you understand and thanks for the consideration! :)

gtw2017
October 25th, 2019, 19:30
If you make your Own tokens or token packs - you can try to use a short descriptive phrase to indicate the contents, i.e. [COINS] [MonsterA-C] [TRAPS] - this can be modified from within the folder view by changing the folder names.

This feature may not be accessible via store content which is encrypted.