PDA

View Full Version : [LFG][Pathfinder 2e][7pm+][PST]

Mentalic
August 24th, 2019, 20:24
FG License: Ultimate
Time Zone: PST
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Available once a week, Any day except Tuesday or Sunday, at 7pm+
Term: Any
Voice: Voice is fine. Open to any common software or platform

Game System Preferred: PF2 (Pathfinder Second Edition)
Game System Experience: Lots of different systems
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Plenty

Character Type Preferred: I want to play a ranger
About me: I enjoy rping my characters and I like combat as well. I am a mature gamer and I like to respect the time everyone commits to at the table. I am punctual and let folks know well ahead of time when I cant make it. I don't rules lawyer or otherwise debate the gm. I dont backseat drive other players.

I generally respect other folks but I do expect the same respect back. I do not stay in groups where folks treat eachother other poorly or speak down to eachother.

Fyi, I am DMing Fall of Plaguestone but I have not read Age of Ashes and would love to play in that. I am also open to any original or converted adventures.

LordSerpentus
August 26th, 2019, 18:15
FG License: Free
Time Zone: PST
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Available once a week, Any day except Tuesday or Sunday, at 7pm+
Term: Any
Voice: Discord is my preferred chat system

Game System Preferred: PF2 (Pathfinder Second Edition), would like to play in it and get a different experience.
Game System Experience: Mostly 3e and 5e dnd
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Moderate

Character Type Preferred: dont know yet.
About me:i love playing and i have kids, so later times work best for me, but it always hard to find games that work with my time zone.