PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Second Edition development - going quiet for 10 days...

Trenloe
August 24th, 2019, 17:25
I'll be taking a break for the next 10 days - going camping in Yellowstone National Park. There's no cellphone reception there, let alone mobile data, so I will be completely off the grid.

Please continue to post, discuss, report ("Explore, report, cooperate") Pathfinder Second Edition stuff on these forums while I'm away - but there won't be any responses from me, nor will there be any updates to the ruleset or Core Rules DLC.

The Lost Omens World Guide DLC has been approved by Paizo and should be released on August 28th.

Have a party while I'm gone, but don't trash the place! :D

PoohPuss
August 24th, 2019, 17:57
Going by your last vid you've more than deserved a breather. We'll be sure to Protect, Contain, Destroy until you're back, never fear. Have a good one <3

darrenan
August 24th, 2019, 18:26
I'm jealous. Have a great time.

PaganBlack
August 24th, 2019, 20:28
You know you'll have a laptop by the lake working on the PF rule set. =D

Have a good vacation, you've earned it!

Gwaihir Scout
August 24th, 2019, 21:21
Don't be silly. Content creators aren't allowed vacation. Back to the salt mines with you!

(Have fun!)

madman
August 24th, 2019, 21:57
Enjoy the lack of Man made Distractions in Yellowstone.

Segin
August 24th, 2019, 22:32
My wife would be jealous. That is her goal camping trip. We just came back before school started from a trip to Maine, a 2 10hr days drive, pulling a camper and 2 back. But I have to say, it was pretty awesome. Can't imagine how great yellowstone would be.

Skellan
August 25th, 2019, 11:05
Have fun. You deserve a break after all your hard work

Larsenex
August 30th, 2019, 12:47
I just got back from 2 weeks of coast camping in Nor Cal and Oregon with my daughter. We do it every year at the end of July. Next year is Yellowstone. Pix or it didn't happen!

Trenloe
September 3rd, 2019, 19:15
I'm back from the great outdoors and survived fighting bears for pick-ah-nick baskets (they're smarter than normal)!

Please bear with me (pun intended) as I get back into the swing of things over the next few days...

Bidmaron
September 4th, 2019, 03:35
Bear bags are a wonderful thing.
But kidding aside, my cousin's first husband was killed by a grizzly on a hiking trip, and it was a closed casket funeral.
Glad you made it back, Trenloe.