PDA

View Full Version : Theme for Pathfinder

Willot
August 21st, 2019, 10:35
My new theme

Cant offer it Cause I suspect there some little icon somewhere that isnt part of paizo's allowable content (cause theres always something hiding somewhere)

Point is it took me about a day to make (you can probably tell lol) Just altered an existing one
Have a go at it :)

hehaub
August 25th, 2019, 17:35
I love this theme!

aellongm
August 25th, 2019, 18:45
Not so much hiding. The big square image in the centre of your theme is protected artwork. But yeah, still pretty cool, well done :D

Willot
August 27th, 2019, 06:32
Not so much hiding. The big square image in the centre of your theme is protected artwork. But yeah, still pretty cool, well done :D

Oh yeah! LOL Thats a decal anyways :)

aellongm
August 30th, 2019, 14:36
I was serious about liking it though. If you get permission to share, let me know.

Hendell
August 31st, 2019, 16:14
Very nice. would use it as well.

Trenloe
October 20th, 2019, 16:30
Hi there! I am also trying to create a theme for Pathfinder 2e, but somehow I cannot change the size of the icons in the sidebar. It works well with other rulesets, but with Pathfinder 2e ruleset it shows the icons in a small size. How did you manage to make yours bigger? Could you please point out where or what I should check/modify?

Thanks in advance!
Exact same question asked in a new thread here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?51422-Modifiying-Pathfinder-2e-Theme

Everyone - please keep any responses/discussions about this topic in that thread. I don't want three different discussions going on all over the place - that just leads to confusion and wasted time all round. Thanks!