PDA

View Full Version : Party Sheet - Odd Coin Order?

MaxAstro
August 21st, 2019, 01:01
Firstly, just discovered the party sheet, and wow that is an awesome feature.

I am a little confused by the coin order in the inventory section though - it seems to list party coins in the order SP, GP, CP, which is a bit weird. Is there a way to change this?

Zacchaeus
August 21st, 2019, 01:25
I’m not on my computer to check but fairly sure it I’d PP, GP, EP, SP, CP. can you post a screenshot

Moon Wizard
August 21st, 2019, 01:30
Try deleting all the coin entries, closing the party sheet, and then re-opening. I believe that should reset the coin entries.

Regards,
JPG

MaxAstro
August 21st, 2019, 01:40
Here's a picture of what it's doing. I don't see how to delete those entries, right clicking on it doesn't give that option.

Zacchaeus
August 21st, 2019, 01:45
That part of the sheet shows what the players have in their inventories and I believe that it will show the coins in the order they were received. So if the first treasure parcel was of silver coins SP will come first. If they then find gold, that will come next. You can try refreshing the inventory, but I don’t know if that will change anything. More info on the party sheet here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/index.php/File:PartySheet_Inventory_One.jpg

damned
August 21st, 2019, 04:55
That looks like PFRPG2.
Silver is the standard coin of PF2 I believe.
Trenloe may have deliberately ordered it that way for that resaon?

Trenloe
August 21st, 2019, 05:50
I am a little confused by the coin order in the inventory section though - it seems to list party coins in the order SP, GP, CP, which is a bit weird. Is there a way to change this?
This is all built in CoreRPG - in the buildPartyCoins function, and there's not any specific ordering done in the function.

berenger
August 21st, 2019, 11:14
Here's a picture of what it's doing. I don't see how to delete those entries, right clicking on it doesn't give that option.

Thanks for the pic!

damned
August 21st, 2019, 15:37
Its coming Berenger - I know it is... so lets get it over with now...