PDA

View Full Version : looking for LoTR game

gruber12
August 20th, 2019, 04:11
australian looking for any lord of the rings games if they exist :O

Valarian
August 20th, 2019, 07:40
Welcome. Hector Trelane and I are running a game of The One Ring, but isn't really Australian time zone friendly. That game is also currently full pending a new player response. There are a couple of Adventures in Middle-earth games running, I think, one in the UK and another in the US.

gruber12
August 21st, 2019, 06:53
what is ze timezone you are operating in? it might actually be afternoon or something for me

Valarian
August 21st, 2019, 15:01
The current game starts at 2pm UK time on alternate Sundays, which would be an 11pm start for Sydney. I am thinking of perhaps starting another game on a weekly schedule (10am Saturdays) which would probably suit you better. The game would be set in Bree as a starting place and concentrate on events in Eriador around 2970 TA, so the choices of cultures would be limited to those appropriate to that region.

gruber12
August 21st, 2019, 18:00
afternoons are good, been playing a mount and blade lotr mod and got a bad itch for a game :P

abeheron
October 5th, 2019, 05:32
australian looking for any lord of the rings games if they exist :O

I'm also looking to run a game of the One Ring, AU timezone, but need a few more players for that.

Penumbra131
October 5th, 2019, 22:08
I'm also looking to run a game of the One Ring, AU timezone, but need a few more players for that.

I'd be interested in joining if either of these games get going.

abeheron
October 6th, 2019, 01:56
I'd be interested in joining if either of these games get going.

PM me at abeheron#7806 on discord - mentioning the one ring and ill get back when I have enough people.