PDA

View Full Version : Spellbooks and Spells Prepared

Laukai
August 20th, 2019, 01:19
If you are playing a wizard, where do you keep track of the spells you have in your spellbook? That way you know what you have available to be prepared on the bottom tab...

darrenan
August 20th, 2019, 01:48
At the very bottom of the actions tab there is Mode control that cycles you between Standard, Prepared, and Combat. Standard will show all your spells. Prepare is where you select which spells you want prepared. Combat shows you spells you have available. Each spell has a checkbox next to it to mark when you've used it.

Trenloe
August 20th, 2019, 01:50
Put all of them in the spell class on the actions tab. Only prepare (in "preparation" mode) the spells you have prepared - then switch to "Combat" mode to just see the spells you have prepared (and available to cast).

GlassGEO
April 8th, 2020, 23:05
Put all of them in the spell class on the actions tab. Only prepare (in "preparation" mode) the spells you have prepared - then switch to "Combat" mode to just see the spells you have prepared (and available to cast).

I dont seem to have anything at the bottom of the action tab that switches modes.
I'm creating all of the PCs as the GM, does that matter for why i cant see it?

*Edit : I was still in edit power mode, so I couldnt see those options.*