PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder - Advanced Class Guide

Laukai
August 19th, 2019, 22:25
Where can I buy the module for the Advanced Class Guide? If it isn't out yet, is there any news on when it will be available?

I have the entire library and a MASSIVE gaping hole in the character classes my players can use. I have all the books, but without a completed library of reference material with drag and drop features properly implemented, no one wants to play.

A little help here?

Thanks.
Laukai

Trenloe
August 19th, 2019, 22:34
I have all the books, but without a completed library of reference material with drag and drop features properly implemented, no one wants to play.
Wow, pretty spoilt players! ;)

I have no idea of any ETA on an official product, but most of the classes are available in this community module: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?50404-Class-and-Archetype-Module&p=448372#post448372

Laukai
August 20th, 2019, 01:14
Wow, pretty spoilt players! ;)

I have no idea of any ETA on an official product, but most of the classes are available in this community module: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?50404-Class-and-Archetype-Module&p=448372#post448372

Well, I am trying to convince my friends to implement Fantasy Grounds so I can use a projector, rather than a map and a bunch of miniatures scattered across the table. Also, convincing people to try Fantasy Grounds who would play remotely isn't easy either. They can't make the characters they want to play. I tried the link you suggested and am exploring it now.

Thanks!

Kelrugem
August 20th, 2019, 02:01
They can't make the characters they want to play.

I am not sure by your messages if you know that, but you can also type in everything manually or create the classes with Drag&Drop features on your own :) Just wanted to mention that to make sure that you know that one is not restricted by the things which are provided by the modules in FG :)

Nylanfs
August 20th, 2019, 14:27
Or create in PCGen and import. :)

Laukai
August 22nd, 2019, 23:11
I am not sure by your messages if you know that, but you can also type in everything manually or create the classes with Drag&Drop features on your own :) Just wanted to mention that to make sure that you know that one is not restricted by the things which are provided by the modules in FG :)

Well, frankly, I don't have that kind of time, so I would rather buy one properly done by someone else if I can.

Kelrugem
August 22nd, 2019, 23:30
Well, frankly, I don't have that kind of time, so I would rather buy one properly done by someone else if I can.

Ah okay, that is a valid argument, was just not sure about whether that option was observed :D Then I hope that it is in the store at some time or some module (if allowed due to license, not really firm with Pathfinder) :)