PDA

View Full Version : Any rough ideas when B2 or B4 will be arriving in the store?

grimm182
August 19th, 2019, 02:13
I need to make some tough decisions on what to run next hahah :)

celestian
August 19th, 2019, 02:23
I need to make some tough decisions on what to run next hahah :)

Ask @rob2e on his twitch stream some night ;)

JohnD
August 29th, 2019, 20:27
B2 will absolutely be a day 1 purchase for me... one of my favourite adventures.

grimm182
September 19th, 2019, 15:28
Almost 300 views on this topic....Im sure you wouldnt be the only day one purchase....maybe there should be deadlines on conversion times or the dreaded ETA!! I wanted these two conversions sooo bad...since i know they will sell big time...but was too late on the request. Oh well...

Trenloe
September 19th, 2019, 16:23
...maybe there should be deadlines on conversion times...
And what if the community developer, who probably also has a day-job and other commitments, misses a deadline? What is the penalty?

We struggle as it is to get good community developer to convert products. Adding in increased pressure and deadlines will simply drive people away and we'll be left with less FG conversions. Hence why ETAs etc. aren't usually given.

grimm182
September 19th, 2019, 21:42
I get the deadline pressure, I am having a hard time getting a non-smitework conversion done myself. haha
Also, not attacking any of the devs, but I guess i see this from possibly a Smiteworks point of view as time-is-money or maybe loss of sales on high profile items perhaps. No matter, initaily was just hoping for some kind of release info to plan by. :)

JohnD
September 20th, 2019, 17:42
I had a self imposed deadline when I was working on A0-4, which I met with a few minutes to spare. If the deadline had been an actual one that I was working against, the process would have been far less enjoyable.