PDA

View Full Version : PFS 1.03: Escaping the Grave September 1st 2019 18.00 UTC

aellongm
August 18th, 2019, 10:07
Please schedule around 4 1/2 hours for the game

This scenario uses the new PF2 rules and will be run as a Pathfinder Society scenario.

Character creation and character options for PFS.

If this is your first PFS2 game on this particular character, I will need to know your Paizo Organized Play #, your character #, your faction and your current gold (after character creation). You can either put it in the notes tab or send it to me some other way (see below).

If you already played this character, please send me your last chroncle sheet so I know the information mentioned above as well as chronicle #, reputation, XP and fame.

My server is up nearly 24-7, sometimes it is on another system though, so if you want to build your character on my server, and you find it in another system, send me a message, and if possible, I'll switch.

Pregens are available if needed.

If you can, please try to send me your character 24 hours before the game so I can review any relevant rules.

About the scenario:

A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 1–4 (Subtiers 1–2 and 3–4).

The Whispering Tyrant has escaped Gallowspire and ravaged the lands of Lastwall. Although the nation managed to evacuate many civilians, there are still refugees, Pathfinders, and irreplaceable cultural treasures trapped in this undead-ridden realm known as the Gravelands. The PCs are part of the Society's efforts to infiltrate these dangerous lands, rescue the Pathfinders missing in action, and recover what historical texts and treasures they can. Just be quick! Every hour behind enemy lines increases the chance a nearby army learns of the PCs' mission.

Written by Adrian Ng.

Scenario Tags: Faction (Envoys' Alliance)

Technical details:

We will use Fantasy Grounds (I have an Ultimate license) and Teamspeak.

Steps before the game:

Make sure to both apply here as well as in the game calendar, stating which character you'd like to play (including level and class).

Please make sure your Fantasy Grounds is updated.

FG alias, Teamspeak server and contact details can be found under GM announcements in the game calendar.

PoohPuss
August 18th, 2019, 11:15
I'd like to join :)
I'll be using my cleric Saul, unless he dies tonight. I'll send an updated chronicle sheet and FG character sheet once it's recorded. Thanks for running this!

Talen
August 18th, 2019, 12:49
If like play as wel...wizard here.

Talen
August 18th, 2019, 16:33
Is there a calendar entry?

aellongm
August 19th, 2019, 13:33
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=3580

PoohPuss
August 19th, 2019, 17:55
Cleric and Wizard seeking high AC Fighter and/or Champion to heal and buff! Also we serve cookies <3

Carog the Fat
August 21st, 2019, 16:20
yeah would like to play just reading rules and deciding stuff though i cant find the faction descriptions and i hate just randomly tick a box

PoohPuss
August 21st, 2019, 20:00
yeah would like to play just reading rules and deciding stuff though i cant find the faction descriptions and i hate just randomly tick a box

Here you are. Hope to see you there :)
https://www.organizedplayfoundation.org/encyclopedia/pathfinder-2-0-factions/

Carog the Fat
August 21st, 2019, 21:44
Here you are. Hope to see you there :)
https://www.organizedplayfoundation.org/encyclopedia/pathfinder-2-0-factions/

Thanks

Carog the Fat
September 1st, 2019, 06:56
Hi my first chronicle, i think this sheet is wrong as I didnt have any fame so I couldnt buy a faction boon so i shouldnt have any reputation, though I can buy and slot for this game. I didnt know the rules before regarding boons and items etc

Carog the Fat
September 1st, 2019, 07:01
and char xml updated

aellongm
September 1st, 2019, 08:39
You get your first reputation boon for free at char creation.

Carog the Fat
September 1st, 2019, 08:53
ok cool the character creation rules are really not very friendly

aellongm
September 1st, 2019, 13:06
Yeah, I did mention that to them, but they like their new format. It's more aimed towards those already in society for a while, which seems silly, but what can we do. Just remember, there's always people here to help.

PoohPuss
September 2nd, 2019, 00:54
Thanks for another good game :)
My slotted society was the Grand Archive.

JadeKraken
September 2nd, 2019, 22:46
Thanks for the game. I look forward to joining you guys more in the future.

aellongm
September 3rd, 2019, 06:35
typo's in chronicle sheet edited

Carog the Fat
September 3rd, 2019, 10:23
Hi my initial gold should be 16.5 (14.4 from previous chronicle and 2.1 inital gold)and my earnings from down time should be 1.6 gp (critical success = +1 lvl task x 8 days at 2 sp a day for expert) thanks for adding the healers tools.

so 16.5 + 8.4 + 1.6 -5 =21.5 gp final amount could you please update my chronicle to match this, thanks