PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1-2 Beginner Players GMT Timezone DnD 5e Preferred

VoskaVixen
August 17th, 2019, 19:25
Hi there! I'm on the lookout for building up some D&D experience for myself and possibly my brother. I haven't played at all as it seems rather hard to come by where I live and the few games I have seen haven't been beginner friendly. My experience comes from studying the guides, various YouTube videos and podcasts such as Critical Role and The Adventure Zone.

FG License: Demo!
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: I am available most days before 3pm and after 7pm, except Fridays when I am only available after 7pm.
Term: All various terms available, I'm open for long-term, short-term and even one shots to build experience.
Voice: Generally yes! I already have a discord but I would be open to others as well, sometimes I may be unavailable for voice due to babysitting duties but I will try my best!

Game System Preferred: I'm honestly open to anything but I have more knowledge about 5e.
Game System Experience: As previously mentioned, not much.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Complete newb! Signed up as I heard about these forums for finding games, lol.

Character Type Preferred: I'm pretty easy, I generally lean towards tieflings and elfs in a barbarian, druid, or wizard class when attempting to come up with my own characters but i'd be happy to experiment!
About me: I'd be more interested in the roleplaying side, but would still love some combat with a 50/50 to 70/30 split maybe? Both IC and OOC are completely fine by me, i'm a bit shy to start off with but I'll definitely come round and be more my quirky/awkward self after a while, lol. I love joking about and being a little silly, and thus a completely serious group may not be the best fit!