PDA

View Full Version : LFG: Testing Mutant Chronicles 3rd edition. One off to start (25-08-19 18.00 UTC)

aellongm
August 16th, 2019, 20:38
Being a long time fan, player and writer of the mutant chronicles universe, I really miss having groups to play it with. So I figured lets see if there are people on Fantasy grounds willing to play.

As there is no 2D20 automation to speak off yet, everything would likely be manual. However, considering there's very little math, I'm sure we could manage.

I'd like to start with the Straffar Gattan 39 scenario, so people can decide whether they'd like to commit for a longer period.

I have an ultimate license, and we'll use either teamspeak or discord for voice, depending on people's preference.

Characters will be rolled at the table, either at the start of the game, or preferably we make an appointment somewhere before the session.

damned
August 17th, 2019, 00:34
MoreCore has 2d20 rolls.
Are you going to run the game - if so Ill change your post to LFP...
Also consider running a one-shot at FG Con - you will find a larger pool f people looking to try other stuff.

aellongm
August 17th, 2019, 07:16
yeah sorry, should be LFP, thanks.

I tried the morecore 2d20, but somehow it still adds up the dice, maybe I have the wrong one?
Hmm. FG Con. Yeah that is a good idea.

damned
August 17th, 2019, 07:51
MoreCore is designed to run hundreds of different systems.
If you just throw 2d20 it doent know what you want them to do - its just going to use default behaviour.

If you have a look at the MoreCore Rolls and the Roll Parameters you would do something like this:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=28501

Ignore all the Star Warsy bits in there.

aellongm
August 17th, 2019, 08:05
Wow, I was looking at it completely wrong. Amazing.

MARVIN THE ARVN
August 20th, 2019, 23:32
I'd be interested in playing mutant chronicles but my timings are a bit hit or miss, have you had much take up?