PDA

View Full Version : LFP Pathfinder 2E -- Age of Ashes (Full Campaign)

Cupcakus
August 16th, 2019, 04:03
UPDATE: This campaign is now full, and has started. Thank you everyone for your interest. I will be starting signups for new adventures in the coming weeks.

FG License: Ultimate (No FG license needed to play)
Game System: Pathfinder 2E

Time Zone: Eastern Time USA (GMT-4)
Day of week and time: Wednesdays (Time TBD based on player availability. Somewhere between 6:30PM to 8:00PM)
If new game, planned start date: August 28, 2019
Planned Duration & Frequency: 4 Hour Session, Weekly
Term: Full campaign, levels 1 through 20, at least 6 months

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord (Might need to change to TeamSpeak if Syrinscape support is not ready by start date)
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No, webcam is not required

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
Number of Players in game & needed: Need 4 Players
Character starting level & equipment: Starting level is 1, equipment is up to you from any common items and starting 150sp
Character restrictions: No evil characters. No optional rules (You cannot take 2 faults for an extra boost, or roll for stats).

Details of your scenario: We are all new to this system, so players of all experience levels are welcome. This will be a friendly group, if we're not laughing every session we're doing it wrong. Please be sure you can commit the time for a full campaign. Missing a session every now and again is fine.

THE CALL FOR HEROES
Breachill’s local government has a long history of hiring adventurers to tackle challenges its residents face that fall outside the scope of the town guard’s duties. The merchant whose expected shipment of goods hasn’t yet arrived, the shepherd whose herd of goats mysteriously died in the night, the farmer whose entire season’s harvest was ruined or stolen—investigating and resolving any of these matters are considered good jobs for adventurers, and so Breachill’s town council uses its resources to hire heroes as needed. These monthly meetings, known as the Call for Heroes, are distinct from the council’s normal regular governance meetings, a tactic that separates such matters from regular municipal business and shows the townspeople that the council takes seriously the issues that are often most important to them personally. Age of Ashes begins with you gathering to attend this month’s Call for Heroes.

Elfazar
August 16th, 2019, 06:26
What day

rickyhunt
August 16th, 2019, 14:31
I would be interested in that game and time.

GrimmStories
August 16th, 2019, 15:21
What day

It says Wednesday, and the first session will be the 28th. I'm down to play.

thyrax
August 16th, 2019, 15:52
I am down to play. I have a few ideas on characters but will support the party as much as possible.

Elfazar
August 16th, 2019, 16:06
Some how I missed that
Thanks for pointing it out lol

wolverine789
August 16th, 2019, 20:18
My wife and I would like to play after 7 pm CST due to church. We played Pathfinder at Gencon for two sessions and really liked it. She tends to play more of a healer class and I'm more of a barbarian/sorcerer but we are both open for almost any class.

Fatherdeath
August 16th, 2019, 21:12
Im defiantly interested.. not super familiar with pathfinder settings but from listening to my son play it sounds like a lot of fun. earliest i could start would be 7 gotta pick son up from football practice at 630

valete
August 16th, 2019, 22:21
If there's a spot available, I'd love to join. Flexible on times for Wed.

Game System Experience: A campaign of DnD 4e, some limited experience with 5e and Pathfinder 1e.

Fantasy Grounds Experience: Newbie

About me: Age 24 M, I have traditionally enjoyed combat and tactical play. I'm growing to enjoy RP more as I get better at it, and definitely joke around quite a bit. Definitely would enjoy a fairly lax vibe, with moments of tension and exposition rather than a consistently serious atmosphere. Currently attempting to get good at fun voices for my characters.

Sigil
August 17th, 2019, 05:03
If you ever need a backup player, please let me know.

Been playing DnD 2/3.5/PF1 for many years. Look forward to playing some PF2.

Familiar with Fantasy Grounds.