PDA

View Full Version : NOT Top-down tokens

Angloson
August 15th, 2019, 22:03
Hi all,

I prefer tokens to look like minis from the front. Top-down tokens lose a lot for me in detail and are not easy to identify at a glance. Does anyone make the front-view tokens? Or do I continue making them myself?

Thanks.

Trenloe
August 15th, 2019, 22:28
There are some in the store. Have a look through them to find the front view/portrait type - here's a link that just displays token packs: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store/?sys=-1&pub=-1&typ=11&search=&sort=1 There's a lot - keep clicking "Next Page" in the bottom right...

Angloson
August 16th, 2019, 07:34
Thanks Trenloe.

I'll search.

EdMurray
March 23rd, 2020, 19:19
Would love to see more Figurine type tokes I find the over head tokens difficult to at best the art is nice but I like to see my villains and heroes in more dramatic poses. Something like the following image. Of course I can make my own for now but its nice if someone wants to make a bundle as well.

Graylock
April 14th, 2020, 01:12
I agree. Portrait style is far better to me. I don't know why there aren't more of them out there

Zacchaeus
April 14th, 2020, 01:39
I agree. Portrait style is far better to me. I don't know why there aren't more of them out there
Probably because you can easily make them yourself from any old image and tokentool. Whereas top down takes an artist.

Graylock
April 14th, 2020, 04:38
No doubt Zacchaeus, but I would buy them none-the-less. BTW, I love those tutorial video sir. They are the single most useful tutorials on FG that I've seen

Zacchaeus
April 14th, 2020, 10:04
No doubt Zacchaeus, but I would buy them none-the-less. BTW, I love those tutorial video sir. They are the single most useful tutorials on FG that I've seen