PDA

View Full Version : InterFace Zero

Blackwolf
August 15th, 2019, 20:54
I was just curious to see how much interest there is in the S.W. community for this setting? I know it is currently slatted to get updated, but was hoping to generate some discussion's on the genre.

YamaShintaku
August 16th, 2019, 14:21
I'm kinda new (started in February) to Savage Worlds, but immediately started looking for futuristic and cyber punk(ish) settings and went ape sh*t when I found Interface Zero. Then I saw that I had just missed the Kickstarter for 3.0 SWADE version. Fortunately, I was able to do the late backer thingy and my life has resumed normalcy. Since my crew is all over the US and we love Fantasy Grounds, an IZ3.0 would be incredible!!! I would buy it instantly!

GunbunnyFuFu
August 16th, 2019, 21:02
I'd love to play IZ 3.0 as well! I could likely convert it to FG if my time were more free.

GBFF

Doswelk
August 17th, 2019, 11:19
I'll get IZ 3.0 done when it comes, hopefully will be less painful than IZ 2.0, that nearly killed me, but the conversion tools exist now so should be able to do it less painfully this time...

mac40k
August 17th, 2019, 17:53
I'll get IZ 3.0 done when it comes, hopefully will be less painful than IZ 2.0, that nearly killed me, but the conversion tools exist now so should be able to do it less painfully this time...

Yay! :)

GunbunnyFuFu
August 17th, 2019, 18:19
Excellent!!

GBFF

YamaShintaku
August 19th, 2019, 21:19

Fantastic!

MARVIN THE ARVN
August 20th, 2019, 23:07
I'd also buy it if only to support the type of product I would like to see.

garrion_sw
August 26th, 2019, 19:32
I have all the IZ2 stuff here on FG but am holding out for IZ3. I backed the kickstarter and my group is wanting to try it after our Cthulhu campaign. I really hope IZ3 gets the love here.

tormenteddave
August 27th, 2019, 15:18
My group plays it, and is looking forward to IZ3.0.

Blackwolf
August 27th, 2019, 19:49
Yep I am looking forward to it . I hope they fit the missing portions of IF0 1stEd history time line in along with 2nd Edition for everyone so the newer fans don't have to go and search them out and piece it all together. Like the Second USA Civil War, what Stop Watch is and a few other holes.
I run a game with a live sit down group old school as I like to call it, but I use Fantasy Ground to help with my prep and campaign tracking. As I find I am very haphazard with written notes. It is set in the South West Badlands mostly as we all live in are near Casa Grande Arizona.

P.S. Are maybe Better Yet come out with a separate History timeline Book which would make the main game book less expensive and also provide this other reference material as a source for those wishing it. maybe see if they could do a kick starter for it?