PDA

View Full Version : Rappan Athuk Session 8 Open Game Sat Noon PDT GMT-8

Griogre
October 16th, 2006, 19:44
Rappan Athuk is a con open gaming room style campaign. Object is just to “sit down” and have fun exploring a huge old style dungeon. This is a dungeon crawl with “pick up” characters and players. Different character every session? Fine. Can only commit to one session? Great.

I’m looking for 4-6 players a session. If you are free and just want to play some D&D this Saturday come join in the fun at the "granddaddy of all dungeons".

Last week the group found a monster so full of the stench of evil, so horrific and disgusting they refuse to even mention the name to others. :D If this doesn't scare you, jump on over to Four Ugly Monsters and checkout the details of the game and signup here (https://www.fouruglymonsters.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=35). If you are not a member of the forums there you will need to register.

Pilsnerquest
October 19th, 2006, 02:40
This Saturday is going to be a little tricky. If we get started around the same time we have been I should make it, otherwise I'll be just a tad late.

Bagaduce the dagger waving halfling Barbarian/Cleric.

Pilsnerquest

Griogre
October 19th, 2006, 11:30
Normally I try to start actually playing by 12:30. Depends on if anyone new shows up. Go on and RSVP if you think you are going to be less than 15 to 20 minutes late - since your character is all setup and ready to go.

Pilsnerquest
October 19th, 2006, 13:37
Okay, consider me rsvp'd. I'll be able to get back within the 15-20 minutes from game time.

Pilsnerquest

Griogre
October 21st, 2006, 03:48
Still a couple of seats open for tomorrows game if you need to get in your D&D fix this weekend. :)

Griogre
October 22nd, 2006, 04:04
Bagaduce, Linolleum and Kemaar press deep into Rappan Athuk with Kemaar leaving a kidney in the graveyard. They fend off rats and fish for treasure in horrible places. Ascending two sets of stairs they press on past an arch with a warning from the Arch Mage Speigle. The ground just starts to shake when the group is pull back to the shrine - after a brief detour that leaves every member of the party literally glowing - with the glow visible even in the sunlight back at the shrine.

Today was certainly a good run for the party. They did well enough that the level for new characters will advance. [Each characacter: XP 6433, gold 433, plus individual “gifts”.]