Term: Long

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: 63/37
Number of Players in game & needed: TBD
Character starting level & equipment: 0
Character restrictions: Yes

Beginners welcome, the initial scenario arc is designed to introduce people to the system.

Details of your scenario:
Shadow of the Demon Lord is a dark fantasy game sitting on the streamlined end of the d20 spectrum. Plan at this point is to run a short introductory campaign (4-6 sessions) with core book material only to get people used to the game system, then start fresh and open things up more once people have a sense for how things work. As a result, the campaign plan is largely undetermined at this point, since it'll mainly be focused around what the players are interested in doing.

Feel free to post or DM me questions.

Also, I am considering starting another campaign in an earlier timeslot, my afternoon/European evening. So if that would be more suitable for you, let me know.

Black Hammer
August 15th, 2019, 01:50
Currently down to two slots open, possibly a third if a maybe doesn't turn into a yes soon.

FerKenobi
August 16th, 2019, 00:49
Currently down to two slots open, possibly a third if a maybe doesn't turn into a yes soon.

Hi ya,

I'm wondering if I can play with you guys. I have some experience in D&D, I've been playing since the AD&D era. I have FG Ultimate and I've been DMing on it for the last 2 to 3 months.

I want to play as a Half-Elf Fighter if he fits the party.

Let me know if the spot is still open.

Cheers.

Fernando.

Black Hammer
August 16th, 2019, 01:50
Shadow of the Demon Lord isn't D&D, but if you're still interested, I'll see if I can squeeze you in.

FerKenobi
August 16th, 2019, 09:00
That will be great!! Count me in...^^