PDA

View Full Version : LFP: Tyranny of Dragons (Complete)

Dave0910
August 13th, 2019, 08:08
FG License: GM has Ultimate, so Demo is Welcome.
Game System: D&D 5E
Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time (GMT -5)
Day of week and time: Monday Nights, Starting 8 pm
If new game, planned start date: 8/26 (Reworking the Module is going much faster than expected. I may have it ready by 8-19)
Planned Duration & Frequency: Weekly, 4 Hour Sessions (may run over if players are available)
Term: Long Term, my last run of this campaign took from November-May.

Text or Voice: Both
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? Yes, on YouTube.

Roleplay & Combat mix: Roughly 50/50, clever players may be closer to 80/20. It all depends on you.
Number of Players in game & needed: 6, preferably a mix of old and new
Character starting level & equipment: 1st Level Standard EQ, though I will permit an EQ buy if requested.
Character restrictions: I am currently only set for class options included in PHB and SCAG. If you want to use another option, you'll need to tell me in advance, so that I can add it to the Module. I'll even allow Monster Races within reason. However, be prepared to deal with all the problems that implies.

Details of your scenario: The Infamous Cult of Dragon has begun raiding small settlements on the Southern Sword Coast. Increased sightings of Chromatic Dragons have been reported all over Faerūn. Factions are gathering in confusion and heavily scattered. Are you brave enough to track them down and learn their evil plans before the entire world falls?
This is the complete 2-Part series that includes Hoard of the Dragon Queen and Rise of Tiamat.

All players interested in joining should send me a PM with their character ideas and then go to the Game Calendar to sign up. If these criteria are not followed, your request will be ignored.
The campaign also includes optional backgrounds for players to immerse their characters more into the story. I will have it pinned in the Discord Channel.
I'm a fairly laid back DM, but I do not permit power gamers. If I see you trying to make decisions not appropriate to your backstory, I will remove you from the campaign. You have been warned.

Link to Game Calendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=3573

Seaners
August 13th, 2019, 17:45
Hello,

Your post says Mondays, but the listing on the game calendar says Tuesday, 8/27.

Seįn

Sandman59
August 13th, 2019, 20:48
Is it on Monday or Tuesday? I have set plans on Tuesdays. A Hill Dwarf Life Cleric is what I would like to play. Never played one before, usually play Dragonborn Paladin.

Dave0910
August 14th, 2019, 08:53
It is on Mondays. I clicked the wrong day on the calendar. I have room for one more player. Remember to read the full campaign description for instructions on how to join.

Dave0910
August 30th, 2019, 14:48
A spot has opened in the group. They’re about half-way through episode one. Current lineup is Fighter, Cleric, Rogue, Warlock and Ranger.
Please follow instructions above for applying.