PDA

View Full Version : New DM Looking for tolerant players (Daytime games)

blsjerm
August 12th, 2019, 18:46
Home Brew Game
Tuesdays 11am to 2pm cntrl time
I have Ultimate Lic.
Low magic in to High Magic
Looking for three to four players to get my feet wet.

DealBreaker
August 12th, 2019, 18:58
Shamelessly copied and pasted from the LFG formatting sticky post. You got most of it, but you are missing the key info of what game system you are running, the character building instructions/restrictions, and how often you will be playing.

FG License: i.e. GM has Full so players need at least Lite, etc.
Game System: i.e. Pathfinder, D&D 4E, etc.

Time Zone: i.e. Central Time USA, etc.
Day of week and time: i.e. Tuesdays or Fridays starting at 8 pm, etc.
If new game, planned start date:
Planned Duration & Frequency: i.e. 2 Hour session, 5 Hour Session, etc. & i.e. Weekly, every other week, once a month, etc.
Term: i.e. Long term keep playing for a while, or Working through a module and will be done as a group when that is over, etc.

Text or Voice: i.e. Text ONLY, Voice preferred, Mix of both ok, etc.
Voice software used: i.e. Skype, Teamspeak, Google Hangout, etc.
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? i.e. podcast, Twitch, Youtube, etc. If so, do you want webcam video from players or not? Other details, etc.

Roleplay & Combat mix: i.e. 50/50, 25/75 Heavy Combat, No Combat, etc.
Number of Players in game & needed: i.e. Have 2 players, need 3 more, etc.
Character starting level & equipment: i.e. 2nd level with 1 magic item under 4k, etc.
Character restrictions: i.e. Only core races and classes, or non-Magic world, etc.

Details of your scenario: i.e. Your sales pitch to players, what is your world like, what will they be doing, etc. As much or as little detail as you want to give away here.
**Also in here*** What do you expect from players as a GM? What do you not want? rules lawyers, combat monsters, min/max, etc. Any warnings or disclaimers you feel will help attract the right players and weed out the ones that you feel will not fit or be fun in this game.

Link to Game Calendar page: Goes here *Copy & Paste URL from browser to Game Calendar page.* FG forums will shorten URLs if they are very long, click the link once the post is made to make sure it works. If it does not, then you can edit the post and edit the HTML tag to where the whole URL is showing and working. It is fairly intuitive to figure that out depending on your level of comfort with computers. A DC 10 check for some, DC 15 for others, but not too difficult.

Following a suggestion from my Player LFG template, here is some Title suggestions and a blank Template to copy and paste.
Title Example:
LFP Need 3 Players Wed Night 6PM EST USA 5E Hoard of the Dragon Queen
LFP = Looking for Players, lets people know this before clicking
Say how many players you need.
Say what day & time is the game.
Say what system & module or homebrew maybe even what level players start at.

FeatheredDrachyn
August 13th, 2019, 06:04
Is this Central US Time? What game system are you running? Do you still have a spot left?

Blahness98
August 13th, 2019, 06:07
If this is central time, and depending on the system, I could be interested.

Sandman59
August 13th, 2019, 21:01
I would be interested.

Fatherdeath
August 13th, 2019, 21:31
depending on system i am interested
if i reading it correct that would be noon est