PDA

View Full Version : LFG Weekly - Heavy on the immersion and RP - any system

Shock
August 12th, 2019, 12:33
Time availability: I live in New Zealand but I have a very flexible schedule, often playing with Americans from both coasts as well as people down under. Anytime after 3pm PST, 7pm EST, 9am NZ is generally fine.
FG License: Standard

RP vs Combat 60-75% RP - I absolutely love tactical combat but these days I am more interested in a game with some depth and immersion where the characters are real people rather than 1 dimensional caricatures.

Frequency: Weekly - anything less than weekly is not something I can get engaged in.

Term: Long , no interest in modules or one shots except as a trial period to join a campaign.

Game System: I’m familiar with D&D (all ed except 4th) and Pathfinder, Starwars FFG, Top Secret SI. I’m willing to learn other systems.

FG Exp: a year and a half

RPG Exp: been playing mostly D&D, off and on since I was 8 but I have also played a few others

Pet Peeves: Edgelords or other wananabe ‘badass’ covered in belts and full of angst – I don’t want to be around anyone who is playing to stroke their fragile ego. Firearms in sword and sorcery settings also get under my skin because it fundamentally changes the setting imo.

thc1967
August 12th, 2019, 20:50
RP vs Combat 60-75% RP - I absolutely love tactical combat but these days I am more interested in a game with some depth and immersion where the characters are real people rather than 1 dimensional caricatures.

I wish my home-brew campaign were more ready. That's exactly the kind of attitude I want in my players.

Unfortunately, there's no way I can be ready to start until October.