PDA

View Full Version : LFP possible d&d 5e homebrew game AEST sunday nights

machinegunn1
August 12th, 2019, 11:44
Hey all im a fairly new GM gauging interest for a game i ran previously and am looking to start up again this is a homebrew campaign which will be run during nights AEST time day is up to the players though sunday is preferred. If interested feel free to PM me or leave a reply and i will get back to you when i can.

FG License:standard so standard would be required
Game System: D&D 5e

Time Zone:AWST
Day of week and time: likely sunday nights starting around 5 or 7 depending but times depending on players
If new game, planned start date: september 1st
Planned Duration & Frequency: 3-5 hours with possible breaks
Term: hopefully long term

Text or Voice: voice
Voice software used: discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? only if everyone fully agreed to it

Roleplay & Combat mix: likely 60/40
Number of Players in game & needed: 1 confirmed 1 more possible looking for up to 5 total
Character starting level & equipment: 1st lvl choice of roll for gold or take class equip
Character restrictions: none but if something is too powerful it will attempt to be balanced

Details of your scenario: this is grizwalds adventuring faire a travelling carnival displaying rare animals great feats of acrobatics wonderful music and everything an adventurer would need going from city to city not only does it bring pleasure to the citizens but the adventurers employed also aid in any troubles. You are part of this carnival travelling between cities aiding where needed and looting ruins and dungeons along the way. being employed you will have to put on shows for the people and earn your living but of course you will be rewarded and if you help in the troubles of the city your reward will be even greater.