PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder 1e original theme

smeevil
August 12th, 2019, 06:48
Hi there,

I was wondering if it would be possible to use the original pathfinder theme (which you get from buying the official core 1 rule set) with pathfinder 2.
I bought the official ruleset for pathfinder 2 and do not see the option to select the theme. I personally find the current theme not too pleasing.

Gerard.

Trenloe
August 12th, 2019, 15:21
It’s not possible to use that theme at this point. There’d be some sidebar buttons that would be missing.

Trenloe
October 20th, 2019, 16:31
Hi there! I am trying to create a theme for Pathfinder 2e, but somehow I cannot change the size of the icons in the sidebar. It works well with other rulesets, but with Pathfinder 2e ruleset it shows the icons in a small size. Could you please point out where or what I should check/modify?
Exact same question asked in a new thread here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?51422-Modifiying-Pathfinder-2e-Theme

Everyone - please keep any responses/discussions about this topic in that thread. I don't want three different discussions going on all over the place - that just leads to confusion and wasted time all round. Thanks!