PDA

View Full Version : Pay to Play Games and Services

Azazel Orax
August 11th, 2019, 21:50
Hello! My name is Gilanor I am a writer and Dungeon Master with over 16 years of DMing experience. I am looking for PCs for my Pay to Play games! I have over 3 years of online DM experience.

Reason for the games being Pay to Play
A few people have asked me in the past "Why Pay to Play" or "What makes you worth it as a DM over a Free to Play DM". Well the reason for the games being Pay to Play is that I was in an accident that lead to me now having a disability that makes finding a normal job impossible for me. So I make D&D my job, and I love it and I am happy with it. Why I think I am worth it? Well to be blunt I am not sure, I just started doing it and people loved it and paid for it and sort of pushed me into it. So I suppose you would have to ask my PCs what makes me worth it.

I have Fantasy Grounds Ultimate License

We will be using Discord Voice and Fantasy Grounds for every game!

The games I currently need PCs for!

Tuesday 5pm CST Storm King's Thunder

Thursday 6pm CST Dungeon of The Mad Mage

Friday 10am CST Heroes of Baldur's Gate level 1 campaign

Saturday 5pm CST Out of The Abyss

Sunday 10am CST Acquisitions Incorporated

Sunday 2pm CST Ghosts of Saltmarsh

All WoTC books are allowed, there are no restrictions as long as you use those! Sessions are all 4-5 hours never more.

I Do Offer Other Services related to D&D to anyone interested Just PM ME!

Session Price, Session 0 is free as is Session 1

Other Services I offer to anyone interested!
A normal campaign, module or homebrew! **THESE DO NOT HAVE TO BE D&D GAMES!!!!**
sessions would be 4 hours minimum

15 dollars a session

50 dollars for 4 sessions

100 dollars for 10 sessions

A one on one campaign, premade homebrew or module **THESE DO NOT HAVE TO BE D&D GAMES!!!!**
sessions would be 4 hours minimum

30 dollars a session

100 dollars for 4 sessions

200 dollars for 10 sessions