PDA

View Full Version : UK based GM looking for CofC players

vincentprice
August 8th, 2019, 23:18
FG License: Ultimate (so demo players are welcome to join)
Game System: CofC 7th Edition
Time Zone: GMT (UTC+1)
Day of week and time: Mon, Tues or Wed, 7pm to 10pm
If new game, planned start date: week commencing 19th August 2019
Planned Duration & Frequency: Weekly 4-6 weeks
Term: Undecided
Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No
Roleplay & Combat mix: CofC tends to favour RP a lot more than combat
Number of Players in game & needed: 4 players preferred
Character starting level & equipment: N/A
Character restrictions: None
Details of your scenario: Hi, I don't do funny voices, I’m hoping to run some CofC short modules, mostly for the fun of it but also to get more experience of FG and GMing and also to spread the fun amongst you fine folk - I’m looking for people who have at least an interest in CofC (you don’t need to have played before but it’s a combat light, RP/Investigation heavy game which might not suit everyone). I’m looking to play with as many people as possible (and as diverse as can be) so even if you just fancy it for a one shot (which, ironically can be over two nights) then you’re welcome for just that and hopefully there’ll be more people looking to join in if you’ve had enough. I’m looking to play weekly on a Mon, Tues or Wed (whichever the most people are available for) from 7pm to 10pm-ish.

CofC is a really fine game, if you get into the spirit it can be quite atmospheric (even if the Keeper doesn’t do creepy voices). I don’t have much in the way of table rules other than the normal courtesies, I avoid the big trigger point issues (you know who you are) but it is a horror game so there is a bit of blood, gore and despair. If you fancy it and are either very experienced and want to play some more or aren’t even sure how to pronounce Cthulhu but fancy your fragile human sanity being ripped asunder by an eternally hostile universe then PM me or post in the thread, my intention is to start a Discord group and set up the first session week starting 19th August. For full disclosure…..I don’t do voices, absolutely every single NPC, from children to monsters, will basically sound like me

damned
August 9th, 2019, 02:51
Hi vincentprice

There have been a few UK/EU CoC players post over the last couple of months so have a scroll thru this subforum as well and post on those threads.
Ia!

AegisPrime
August 9th, 2019, 17:13
I'd love to join in - I run a game (AD&D) on Friday evenings (8pm-12am) but I'm free any other evening of the week. I also run CoC 7E so if you're looking to play from time-to-time I can run a one-shot or something.

JTB
August 10th, 2019, 03:21
I am new to Call of Chulthu, I bought the 7th ed book a couple of months ago. As far as scheduling I would love to play on a Tuesday or Thursday. I am in Central Time Zone in the US.

Khai
August 10th, 2019, 04:54
Hi, I only been playing 2-3 session of CoC 7ed, will very much love to join if can, any of the day suggestion I am free to play.

TroyTheTrojan
August 15th, 2019, 12:46
I would also like to join if you are still accepting. I have played it twice before but never got a chance to play after them and I really loved it. I am eastern time in USA and free every day after 5pm eastern except for wendsays.

FerKenobi
August 15th, 2019, 13:53
I would love to be part of the team of explorers. I'm living in Dublin, so I'll be ok with the sessions schedule. Count me in...^^