PDA

View Full Version : Initial Observations

Zacchaeus
August 8th, 2019, 21:59
Hey guys, this is just brilliant.

I've really only been able to play around for an hour or so but I like the font used and I like the emboldened bits in the character sheets and elsewhere. The dice are excellent and I really like the display in chat when dice are rolled.

I was able to get LoS onto one of my own (admittedly simple) maps from Dragon Heist with just a few minutes work and it worked! The only thing which I noticed was when drawing a line and needing to move the map pressing middle mouse button to do so stopped the line.

Initially the FG window covered my taskbar on Windows but once I had moved it around a bit it seems to be fine and on a restart the window position I had set came back, so I'm assuming that it is remembering the window size.

One other thing I noticed whilst clicking around LMoP was when I clicked a link which pointed to the Rulebook (or PHB) I didn't get the usual window about this module isn't open and would you like to open it. I got this instead.
[8/8/2019 9:47:05 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] API: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at DECPJCEJGEF.FMGNFDIIJAN (System.String BGALEGBDILG, System.String BBFKJIFCFPA, System.Boolean BMFKNPIFOFI) [0x00048] in <ac0df58585134ab795f16d9565852550>:0
at MAAKLGNHCFD.KOMABFDLKLM (System.IntPtr ANIKPCBCLNB) [0x00050] in <ac0df58585134ab795f16d9565852550>:0

(I do also like the error console by the way :))