PDA

View Full Version : LFG - Experienced player looking to join a group, Any D&D except 4th

Dave0910
August 8th, 2019, 21:23
Hi, I'm a 23 year veteran of D&D/AD&D as both a player and a DM. I've also been working with Fantasy Grounds for close to 3 years, creating custom rulesets and data modules for existin rulesets. I currently have several campaigns in the works, but I'm looking for down-time, as a simple player. I'm familiar with all systems from 1st Edition, all the way up through 5E, and I'll play anything but a straight fighter (with the possible exception of Eldritch Knight). However, I'm most interested in playing a Druid or a Bard (Elf in both cases).
I prefer RP heavy campaigns, but I'm perfectly happy in a 50-50 campaign. After all, it gets boring when there's no combat.
I'm free every night except Thursday and Friday, and especially interested in playing Dungeon of the Mad Mage (I've been through Dragon Heist two times, but never gotten to continue on), Ghosts of Saltmarsh, and Tales from the Yawning Portal.
For campaigns of any other Edition, I'm happy to join any for the nostalgia factor.