PDA

View Full Version : Ok Put my in the idiot section...

Larsenex
August 7th, 2019, 15:38
So this morning on Paizo, I purchased an AP sub for hell knight hill. I confirmed the purchase went through, and I came here and 'retrieved the info' It said a link was done or such. I went to purchase the Hellknight hill ap here for FG.

I still end up paying full price > $24.99 for it. I did want the hard copy from Paizo so I am ok with there. I had thought there was a discount of some sort if I purchased the FG version here.

Did I miss something and is it still possible to retrieve it (the discount off the AP)? If not I am not too worried about it. I will likely keep the sub until the ap is finished and cancel. Not sure at this point.

I will continue to support FG. After only a week of learning and 'driving around' I can see its an outstanding product for what it does. There is a lot of moving parts under the hood.

While this is the help forum, I want to say thanks to the regular forum members and Trenlo for their patience with helping me.

Trenloe
August 7th, 2019, 15:43
After setting up your link to Paizo, did you click the "Retrieve paizo.com purchases" button and see a list of products "Owned" in the green section? You're looking for "PZO90145E is owned" for Hellknight Hill.

Email [email protected] and explain your issue. I'm sure they'll be able to help you get the cost of the PDF refunded.

LordEntrails
August 7th, 2019, 15:44
Did you sync your FG and Paizo accounts as per the instructions in the FAQ? If so and the products are the same then you should have gotten a discount.

Larsenex
August 7th, 2019, 15:46
Yes there is a green section said 'link added and the HK added' I will email CS.

yarnevk
August 7th, 2019, 17:24
It works both ways if you paid full price here you get free pdf there or pay pdf there get discount here.

Though I think you already get pdf free with paizo subs so maybe because you did not 'pay' for it so you do not get the discount here?

Trenloe
August 7th, 2019, 17:33
Though I think you already get pdf free with paizo subs so maybe because you did not 'pay' for it so you do not get the discount here?
As long as you have the PDF in your Paizo downloads you should get the discount here (after doing a sync with Paizo).

Nylanfs
August 7th, 2019, 19:15
Yep, I got some of those big Paizo Bundles from Humble and they count. :)