PDA

View Full Version : New player looking for group uk

Sir Gardener
August 6th, 2019, 18:13
Hi all,
I'm a beginner, especially to fantasy grounds software, and I'm looking for a UK based game/group of adventurers to have a bit of fantasy or sci-fi adventure with. I'm from Northern Ireland and I can commit at least one day a week to a game.
I have liked the idea of role playing games since I was around 14 years old, but never had anyone interested in playing(the person who introduced me to the game was just leaving the scene!). Now as an adult in my 40's I want to commit to the game as the idea of playing has never really left me. I still have all my old AD&D books and also some Pathfinders PDF's which I purchased a wee while ago from Paizo.

Many thanks
Warren

AegisPrime
August 9th, 2019, 17:29
Hi Warren - I run an AD&D 2nd Edition game on Friday evenings at 8pm UK-time. It's mostly Dark Sun but we're currently playing i6 Ravenloft - if you're interested, gimme a shout.

Sir Gardener
August 15th, 2019, 21:02
Hi AegisPrime, sorry for the late reply,I’m actually moving house at the moment ��. I would be very interested in joining your game, ok to give you a shout in a couple of weeks or so?

Warren

AegisPrime
August 16th, 2019, 01:36
Of course! Good luck with the move!