PDA

View Full Version : Very small bug: Deafened not always respected for initiative

Kelrugem
August 5th, 2019, 14:34
Hi :)

I just realized that the condition deafened does not affect the initiative roll by -4 when the initiative is not done by a physical die (like by using the initiative roll functions in the CT or when one has the rolling of initiative every round). At least it seems so because I code a bit and was reading that part at the code, it is a bit hard to test because such initiative rolls are without chat messages but so far I never got negative initiative values for deafened NPCs (which normally have zero initiative) :)

It is a very small bug and very rare, easy to fix manually (for rolling initiative every round: add the effect INIT: -4, this effect is respected then). But I wanted to let you know :)

Have fun :)

EDIT: For the physical die it works :)

EDIT2: A similar problem with DEX effects (but also here: physical die works completely correct)

LordEntrails
August 5th, 2019, 19:04
Looks like Moon has implemented a fix for this in 3.3.8. See his latest comment on the Beta thread.

Kelrugem
August 5th, 2019, 19:13
Looks like Moon has implemented a fix for this in 3.3.8. See his latest comment on the Beta thread.

Yes, just saw it; that was very fast :)

Moon Wizard
August 5th, 2019, 20:32
Very small contained bugs that impact only a single function are easier than most. :)

JPg

Kelrugem
August 5th, 2019, 20:40
Very small contained bugs that impact only a single function are easier than most. :)

JPg

Hehe, I understand :) Thanks again for that fix, I just incorporated your fix in my extensions (since some of them also overwrote that file) and reuploaded them :)