Planned Duration & Frequency: Weekly or bi-weekly
Term: End of Book 6

Text or Voice: Both and chat box in game
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No, just good old fun

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
Number of Players in game & needed: need 2
Character starting level & equipment: 1st lvl and 150 sp start
Character restrictions: Needs to be a character that is able to work with the party not work against it. If you want to play a chaotic evil that is fine just make it subtle, example character that uses the party to help him find magical artifacts to grow in power to allow that character to carve out there own kingdom later on or something of that nature.

Details of your scenario:Dawn of a New Age

Fires burn atop the ruined citadel on Hellknight Hill, sending plumes of red smoke into the air that could be a call for help. Within the old keep, strange invaders from a distant land, mysterious long-lost ruins, and the machinations of a shadowy organization await discovery. Something dire is building toward an apocalyptic event, and it falls to your characters to stop the end before it begins. The Age of Ashes Adventure Path begins with "Hellknight Hill"

Link to Gamecalendar page:N/A Just message me or leave a comment

Note: Looking for mature players no crude or sexual behavior from anyone allowed, No discrimination of any race or sex will be allowed, No political talk of any kind allowed

Blahness98
August 5th, 2019, 05:11
Well count me interested as it gets me out from behind the screen.

Elihu
August 5th, 2019, 07:51
I want to play in this.

Fatherdeath
August 5th, 2019, 10:13
Im very interested although i have very little experience with pathfinder in am a long time D&D player been playing off and on for over 30 years.

Kezzt
August 5th, 2019, 11:20
Definitely interested. Let me know if slots still open. Longtime player, love RP characters that grow with the campaign. Familiar with FG, less so with new PF2 but learning it

Alex319
August 5th, 2019, 12:50
I am interested in participating in this game. I just got Pathfinder 2nd Edition and I am interested in getting back into Pathfinder after a long absence.

matthewrader
August 5th, 2019, 15:08
I'm interested in playing PF2 in a long campaign!

Mentalic
August 6th, 2019, 02:36
Im down

JingleBeard
August 6th, 2019, 13:27
This game is full. Thank you for responding after I'm done with this second edition adventure path I'll be looking for players for the next one, thank you

dsaraujo
August 13th, 2019, 03:34
If you have an opening, let me know. Long time FG user and DM, I'm in love with PF2 and I'd love to try. As a DM myself, I can definitely commit to a game. Thanks for your consideration. Cheers,