PDA

View Full Version : LFG - Experienced Player - New to FG - D&D / Call of Cthulhu / V:tM / Shadowrun

morb0
August 5th, 2019, 02:38
I've been playing tabletop RPG's for a few years. Started with the RL group I have now just before DnD 5e came out; I've always played the DM. I just bought FG a short while ago and I still am learning how to use it. I would love to run my own games but I figured it would probably be best to try just playing in one first.

I would love to find a long-term campaign. Eastern TZ (-5 GMT).
I'm available on the weekends, except Saturday night, and weekday evenings except Wednesdays (I may have to move some stuff around at work depending on if we play during the week and how late).
I am up to play whatever.

D&D
3.5 E - I'm familiar with the rules (mostly from Neverwinter Nights 2) but I've never actually played a game of it.
4th E - I played a few sessions with the group I'm with now.
5th E - Started this with a group of three others in the beta. Have been playing it since it came out. Still have not done any late-level stuff though.

Shadowrun
5th E - Played a few sessions of this; my group didn't much like it.

Call of Cthulhu
7th E - We just playing this one and I'm loving it.

Vampire the Masquerade
5th E - I just started checking this one out; played one session (the quickstart). I loved Bloodlines and have always been curious about this game franchise.

LordBalkoth
August 8th, 2019, 01:02
How about Pathfinder? It's basically D&D 3.75E. Got a level 9 campaign on Wednesday nights at 8 EST you could jump into if you're feeling brave (we'll help) (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?40373-LFP-for-Wednesday-Night-Pathfinder-Campaign-(8-EST-7-CST-5-PST)).