PDA

View Full Version : !magic in NPC resistances dropping the "!" when added to Combat Tracker

BrettM
August 4th, 2019, 13:28
5e Ruleset.

Hi! I've added the Damage Resistances as you can see in the "NPC Sheet" image below. However, when I use the "Add to CT" button on the Encounter Sheet, the "!" seems to get dropped, and turns it into resistance to magic damage (vs. resistance to non-magic bludgeoning, piercing, and slashing damage, as shown in the "CT Result" image below. Anything I'm missing? Thanks!

damned
August 4th, 2019, 13:49
Hi BrettM please post the ruleset in question and any version numbers...

BrettM
August 4th, 2019, 13:51
Hi BrettM please post the ruleset in question and any version numbers...

Apologies Damned - 5e Ruleset. Where would I find the version number(s) if FG is currently open? Thanks!

damned
August 4th, 2019, 14:13
In the Chat Window. You should see CoreRPG and 5E versions listed.
Also post what extensions - if any - are being used, and if behaviour continues without those extensions loaded.

BrettM
August 4th, 2019, 14:15
In the Chat Window. You should see CoreRPG and 5E versions listed.
Also post what extensions - if any - are being used, and if behaviour continues without those extensions loaded.

Thanks damned. About to start a game and Chat was cleared awhile ago. I'll repost after game. My thanks again -- always great response here!

Zacchaeus
August 4th, 2019, 14:55
You don't add resistances like that in the NPC sheet. The line should read Damage Resistances bludgeoning, piercing and slashing from nonmagical attacks. When placed on the CT FG will translate that to RESIST: bludgeoning, piercing, slashing, !magic

BrettM
August 5th, 2019, 21:05
Thanks Zacchaeus!