PDA

View Full Version : LFG, Weekends, eastern time, pathfinder 2e, long term group preferred

Treviron Riaxx
August 3rd, 2019, 02:06
FG License Ultimate

Time Zone Eastern Time North America

Looking for weekly or bi monthly, Friday 7pm-12am, Saturday 2pm-12am, Sunday 2pm-8pm Those are time windows are for me.

Game length etc Prefer long term but open to short term, not really interested in one shots unless its to show how things work Player and GM wise.

Voice chatHave discord, can't do voices lol, takes me a while to get comfortable with new folks. Also im 40, not a kid lol.

preferred systems Starfinder, but looking for Pathfinder 2e, still figuring the new chages.

Experience Ruleset Been looking at it when have time. Books got delayed until september, so stuck reading pdf on tablet.

Experience with FGBeen tinkering with FG, but not experienced as a player or GM. Mostly been trial and erroring how to build within it. Been having a hard time focusing on things last year so its slow going since also trying to find a system to homebrew at same time while writting the rough drafts of a bunch of novels. Might homebrew 2E.

Character type
Depends on how comfortable I am, maturity of the group etc. Characters tend to vary based on concepts based on novels working on. So made female and male character, and yes rp'd it *shrugs*. Made mostly non good types, alignment feels weird so I just pick an approximate and just do and react as the character would not based on alignment. So it can flip flop back and forth. Played characters that turned evil because party was being greedy and betrayed them for it, ranger was a hoarding gloating *** that paid the price for it (my side was rp reason, his revenge was ignoring rp and doing it as the player, since his character never knew, no one did.

Played Drows in both pathfinder and Forgotten Realms, evil doesn't mean stupid and reckless, means doing whatever to survive, even if it gives impression of being good now and then.

Tiefling was a favorite,

Prefer Magus type characters, fighter/casters, etc. Crafting/ skill based characters. Hate clerics, sorry but often got stuck as one with older groups and avoid them regardless, they don't inspire or motivate me anymore.

Prefer homebrew, sandbox with story/events that can effect party potentially leading into stuff. Not a fan of Adventure paths, feels forced and linear.

DM in highschool and not long ago, tend to prefer making more choice, skill, interaction and consequence based campaigns, rather then fighting all the time long term campaigns, sometimes sandbox with events happening in background.

Resources Pathfinder CRB module, All starfinder ruleset modules, no AP.. Book wise both currently avail 2e rulebook pdf, every non AP starfinder book, most of the PF1 non AP books.