PDA

View Full Version : Lfg for starfinder

SailorLovins
August 3rd, 2019, 01:29
I am really interested in checking this version of the game out. I have extensive dnd experience but almost none with sci fi oriented games (with the exception of Alternity). I run games on tuesdays and thursdays but am free thereafter.

bnotobo
August 3rd, 2019, 20:21
I'd also be interested in playing StarFinder. I'm in the EST timezone. Extensive D&D and FG experience, but know nothing about Starfinder rules.

Cdough562
August 5th, 2019, 18:54
I have been dying to play Starfinder. Been playing 5e for a couple years on FG let me know if you need a player. I am on PST, but I have a very flexible schedule during the weekdays.

chad614
August 5th, 2019, 23:14
I have played D&D in the past, but for the most part, am new to this hobby (and fantasy grounds). Starfinder really interests me however, and I'm looking for a group to play with.

Percias
August 6th, 2019, 00:23
If you guys can find a group I'd be interested as well

Thewhatcamacallit
August 12th, 2019, 18:51
Have a group of 4 Players and myself GMing. We play over Discord, Tuesdays, 6ish-9:30 EST every other Tuesday. We have a reg Pathfinder campaign, but are just starting to try starfinder, so it'll be a learning process for us. Just so there are no surprises - We're Canadian (aka polite & laid back), there's a player under 18 in the group, RP and teamwork encouraged, and we generally decide things by committee.

If this matches up with your schedule and play-style let us know.