PDA

View Full Version : LFP/Offline/Pathfinder 1E/Chicagoland, IL - GM Looking to Start Pathfinder Game

Oxide
August 2nd, 2019, 22:24
Hey All,

I just moved to the Chicagoland area and I'm looking to meet new people, and what better way to do that than to fire up a campaign.

I'm looking for 3 players, love to do more but that's as much as my table can accommodate.

I'm looking to run a homebrew Pathfinder campaign.

Looking to run a weekly game, I leave it up to the chosen party's decision on what day, I'm free Friday night, Saturday, or Sunday.

I'm an experienced GM, I know the system well and I like to just establish a story basis and run with whatever comes up. I believe in the Rule of Cool and like to think I'm pretty lax about most stuff. Want to play a weird build? Join my game.

I accept all folks of all backgrounds, just follow the golden rule of "don't be a ****" and generally we'll get along just fine. Ideally I'd like to run a diverse table, would like to get both male and female players, you know, just get a good mix of people together, make friends, and have fun.

I run my games with a set of house rules, all of which I will go over with the group beforehand so everyone is on the same page. Mostly around the reward system and whatnot. I will allow anything officially published, so knock yourself out, I love me some strange PCs. I run a pretty RP focused game, so please be down to participate in the narrative.

If that sounds like your kind jam, drop me a line and we'll have a chat. I'd like to talk to any potential players over voice chat in Discord before giving a yes or no, just to get a feel for if you'd be good fit for the table. Session zero to follow after all players are chosen.

If you are considering joining, please be 21 or older, I do drink at the table and encourage others to as well.

Vhok
August 2nd, 2019, 23:39
so is this not in FG but in person?

Oxide
August 3rd, 2019, 00:12
Yeah. I know this might be outside the normal use case for this subforum, but I didn't see any particular rules against it. (If I am incorrect, Mods please act accordingly.)

Just trying various avenues to put a game together is all.