PDA

View Full Version : LFP Black Crusade GMT

MARVIN THE ARVN
August 2nd, 2019, 18:38
FG License: Ultimate (And backed the Unity kickstarter)
Game System: Fantasy Flight Games

Time Zone: UTC/GMT
Day of week and time: We will arrange what is best for everyone but likely a evening such as Monday, 1930-2300ish, again, dependent on the players.

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: Up to the players
Number of Players needed: seeking 1-2 players, I already have 2-3. Players will have to be adults 18+ and able to reliably commit, although we all understand real life comes first.
Character restrictions: None (within reason).

Details of Campaign:
I'll start you off somewhere in the Screaming Vortex and then you can decide what to do from there. Please note that Black Crusade does have adult themes and although my players are generally a sensible bunch who aren't too twisted you may come across or have a player instigate adult themes.

A bit of 40k knowledge would be helpful as a lot of the enjoyment and drive will come from the players and their desire to watch the galaxy burn!!! :D

I ran a Rogue Trader games a few years back so if you want to see my style or get a feel for the sort of things I throw into my game have a look at this thread...

https://community.fantasyflightgames.com/topic/36426-for-profit-and-plunder-a-pcs-tale/

KushMaster69X
August 3rd, 2019, 18:12
oh my god yes, please! I haven't been able to find anyone running anything set in the 41st Millenium on FG.

MARVIN THE ARVN
August 3rd, 2019, 18:40
:D

If you drop me a PM with your discord details I'll add you into the discord group so we can chat about game times/days.

I now have at least 4 players so I will hold off taking anymore until a slot frees up.